where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
EMATs
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:22 Mar-05-1998

Dr Chris Edwards

Physicist
Dept of Phyics, University of Warwick,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
EMATs

We have a non contact ultrasound group in the Physics department at the Univversity of Warwick which has experience dating back nearly 20 years.
I was interested to read the article about texture measurement using separate EMATs.
Listed below are some of our publications on the subject where we can carry out the same measurement in a single measurement with a single EMAT
S.Dixon, C Edwards and S B Palmer, "A Study of Acoustic Birefringence in Aluminium Alloys using Broadband electromagnetic acoustic transducers (EMATs)
Ultrasonic Int. Conf Proc 1993 pp213-216
S Dixon C Edwards, S B Palmer " The analysis of adhesive bonds using electromagnetic acoustic transducers,
Ultrasonics vol32, 1994 pp425-430

Chris Edwards

00:22 Mar-05-1998
Chris Edwards
Re: EMATs Sorry for sending the same message 3X. This is first time I've tried to used this forum and I've accidently resent the original message when trying to send a follow up.
Following help from Rolf Dieterichs. We will be submitting abstracts of the above papers and some other more recent papers which I hope this forum will find of interest.

: Chris Edwards

03:31 May-12-1998
Siti Noorjannah Bt Abdul Hamid
Re: EMATs : We have a non contact ultrasound group in the Physics department at the Univversity of Warwick which has experience dating back nearly 20 years.
: I was interested to read the article about texture measurement using separate EMATs.
: Listed below are some of our publications on the subject where we can carry out the same measurement in a single measurement with a single EMAT
: S.Dixon, C Edwards and S B Palmer, "A Study of Acoustic Birefringence in Aluminium Alloys using Broadband electromagnetic acoustic transducers (EMATs)
: Ultrasonic Int. Conf Proc 1993 pp213-216
: S Dixon C Edwards, S B Palmer " The analysis of adhesive bonds using electromagnetic acoustic transducers,
: Ultrasonics vol32, 1994 pp425-430

: Chris Edwards

03:58 Nov-25-2006
Allan
Terry http://diceyseedy.501megs.com/kati/sambo.html

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|