where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

KARL DEUTSCH
INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF MATERIALS.

Technical Discussions
yasin karavacýoðlu
yasin karavacýoðlu
05:43 Jan-21-2000
books and article

Dear experts,
ý am looking for books and articles that related to the inspection of aging aircraft by ndt.Especially :ultrasonic and eddy current

Robert (Rocky) A. Day
Engineering
Milky Way Jewels, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 40

Robert (Rocky) A. Day

Engineering
Milky Way Jewels,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
05:51 Jan-21-2000
Re: books and article
No books & articles, but the Golden Gate Section of ASNT will host Prof. Ajit Mal speaking on "NDE of Aging Aircraft" February 10th at Francesco's in Oakland, California, USA for anyone who might be in the area. Please feel free to contact me if you are can attend.

: Dear experts,
: y´ am looking for books and articles that related to the inspection of aging aircraft by ndt.Especially :ultrasonic and eddy current

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
02:22 Jan-23-2000
: ý am looking for books and articles that related to the inspection of aging aircraft by ndt.Especially :ultrasonic and eddy current
------------------

SPIE published a lot of literature related to NDT of aircraft.
I tried the NDTnet crawler search http://www.ndt.net/library/library.htm
The search result for 'aircraft and spie' delivered 42 matches.

Try also the NDTnet Article Power Search, select Aerospace for Main Market/Subject,
you'll find 61 articles currenly at our server.

Rolf

Tim MacInnis
Senior NDT Engineer
SAIC/Ultra Iamge International, USA, Joined Dec 1999, 10

Tim MacInnis

Senior NDT Engineer
SAIC/Ultra Iamge International,
USA,
Joined Dec 1999
05:51 Jan-24-2000
: ý am looking for books and articles that related to the inspection of aging aircraft by ndt.Especially :ultrasonic and eddy current

I like an intelligent search engine with organized results such as northernlight.com. Type aging aircraft in the search and you will have 20K+ hits neatly organized.
Hope this helps

Product Spotlight

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window