where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IDEKO S.Coop
We provide Precision, Quality, Reliability and Productivity in manufacturing processes among our knowledge of Inspection and measurement technologies

Technical Discussions
andy wyszomierski
Engineering
Remak Inspection Inc., Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1

andy wyszomierski

Engineering
Remak Inspection Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
02:51 Jan-28-2000
DGS Diagram

Hello
I am looking for information regarding DGS curves for shear wave
transducers.
I am aware of the possibility of buing such transducers but I would like to adopt existing probes.
Customer requirement:4mm Equivalent Flaw Size, 4MHz, 45 and 70 deg. shear wave.
Available :5Mhz, 45 & 70 deg. and ASME side drill hole calibration blocks, IIW Block.
andy

Neil Breslow
Teacher, - -
NDT Supply.com. Inc., USA, Joined May 2009, 3

Neil Breslow

Teacher, - -
NDT Supply.com. Inc.,
USA,
Joined May 2009
03:24 Aug-07-2001
Re: DGS Diagram - let me know if you are still looking for info
Let me know if you are still looking for info.

: Hello
: I am looking for information regarding DGS curves for shear wave
: transducers.
: I am aware of the possibility of buing such transducers but I would like to adopt existing probes.
: Customer requirement:4mm Equivalent Flaw Size, 4MHz, 45 and 70 deg. shear wave.
: Available :5Mhz, 45 & 70 deg. and ASME side drill hole calibration blocks, IIW Block.
: andy

:

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window