where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
andy wyszomierski
Engineering
Remak Inspection Inc., Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1

andy wyszomierski

Engineering
Remak Inspection Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
02:51 Jan-28-2000
DGS Diagram

Hello
I am looking for information regarding DGS curves for shear wave
transducers.
I am aware of the possibility of buing such transducers but I would like to adopt existing probes.
Customer requirement:4mm Equivalent Flaw Size, 4MHz, 45 and 70 deg. shear wave.
Available :5Mhz, 45 & 70 deg. and ASME side drill hole calibration blocks, IIW Block.
andy

Neil Breslow
Teacher, - -
NDT Supply.com. Inc., USA, Joined May 2009, 3

Neil Breslow

Teacher, - -
NDT Supply.com. Inc.,
USA,
Joined May 2009
03:24 Aug-07-2001
Re: DGS Diagram - let me know if you are still looking for info
Let me know if you are still looking for info.

: Hello
: I am looking for information regarding DGS curves for shear wave
: transducers.
: I am aware of the possibility of buing such transducers but I would like to adopt existing probes.
: Customer requirement:4mm Equivalent Flaw Size, 4MHz, 45 and 70 deg. shear wave.
: Available :5Mhz, 45 & 70 deg. and ASME side drill hole calibration blocks, IIW Block.
: andy

:

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window