where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
LY
LY
02:17 Mar-13-2008
METAL COMPOSITION

What is (ST-35-K) metal chemical chart? I can not fined the chart for this type of metal. I look for steel chemical chart and composition property and come up emty. Can any one point me in the right direction?

Thank you
Ly

Varayuth Saksri
, NDT.Operation Manager
DNT Inspection Service Co.,LTd., Thailand, Joined Feb 2008, 4

Varayuth Saksri

, NDT.Operation Manager
DNT Inspection Service Co.,LTd.,
Thailand,
Joined Feb 2008
09:41 Mar-13-2008
Re: METAL COMPOSITION
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: What is (ST-35-K) metal chemical chart? I can not fined the chart for this type of metal. I look for steel chemical chart and composition property and come up emty. Can any one point me in the right direction?
: Thank you
: Ly
------------ End Original Message ------------

ST-35 is Tubes for General and Structural Applications.(DIN 2391-2)
the composition are C = 017, Mn = >0.40, Si = 0.35, P =0.025, S = 0.025.
Ref.From. HANDBOOK OF COMPARATIVE WORLD STEEL STANDARDS
Second Edition
John E.Bringas, Editor

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window