where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

KARL DEUTSCH
INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF MATERIALS.
Technical Discussions
LY
LY
02:17 Mar-13-2008
METAL COMPOSITION

What is (ST-35-K) metal chemical chart? I can not fined the chart for this type of metal. I look for steel chemical chart and composition property and come up emty. Can any one point me in the right direction?

Thank you
Ly

Varayuth Saksri
, NDT.Operation Manager
DNT Inspection Service Co.,LTd., Thailand, Joined Feb 2008, 4

Varayuth Saksri

, NDT.Operation Manager
DNT Inspection Service Co.,LTd.,
Thailand,
Joined Feb 2008
09:41 Mar-13-2008
Re: METAL COMPOSITION
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: What is (ST-35-K) metal chemical chart? I can not fined the chart for this type of metal. I look for steel chemical chart and composition property and come up emty. Can any one point me in the right direction?
: Thank you
: Ly
------------ End Original Message ------------

ST-35 is Tubes for General and Structural Applications.(DIN 2391-2)
the composition are C = 017, Mn = >0.40, Si = 0.35, P =0.025, S = 0.025.
Ref.From. HANDBOOK OF COMPARATIVE WORLD STEEL STANDARDS
Second Edition
John E.Bringas, Editor

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window