where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
erman
erman
03:46 Mar-19-2008
UT/ DIO-562LC vs USM35X S

I got to buy an flaw detector for my company. We are working with carbon steels and tool steels. We got to apply test after heat treatment. should i buy DIO-562LC or USM35X S. I know USM35X is better, so what i want to ask is, DIO is sufficiently effective for steel testing? DIO is much cheaper than USM. Please dont advise any other FLAW DETECTOR, these are the ones what i got to compare.

Thanks a lot.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s