where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Material Traceability
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.

01:33 Apr-03-2008
Scott
Material Traceability

I'm looking to set up a material traceability system to be used in the manufacture of tanks and pressure vessels.
Does anyone know of a software system that can be purchased to assist with recording materials and tracking during manufacture.

05:12 Apr-03-2008
Andy Brightmore
Re: Material Traceability Hello Scott,

TWI has a software product called Welding Coordinator. The software is a traceability system for welds, not specifically for materials, but it has some limited functions for tracing materials (base materials and filler materials).

Tanks and pressure vessels are ideal applications for the software. If you're interested, see www.twisoftware.com, or contact me.

Best regards,

Andy Brightmore
TWI Ltd, Cambridge, UK
Phone : +44 (0)1223 899000
Email : andy.brightmore@twi.co.uk

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'm looking to set up a material traceability system to be used in the manufacture of tanks and pressure vessels.
: Does anyone know of a software system that can be purchased to assist with recording materials and tracking during manufacture.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|