where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
YXLON International - innovative High-Tech-Company with long traditionYXLON International develops, manufactures and markets digital radios ...
Technical Discussions
Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
00:38 Feb-14-2000
Book by G. S. Kino

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
May be somebody knows where I can buy it?

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
01:16 Feb-14-2000
Re: Book by G. S. Kino
: Dear Colleagues,

: I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
: G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: May be somebody knows where I can buy it?

You could see if Amazon.Com can find you a copy. Their site is at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130030473/qid=950558165/sr=1-2/

Good luck,

Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
08:22 Feb-15-2000
: : Dear Colleagues,

: : I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
: : G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: : May be somebody knows where I can buy it?

: You could see if Amazon.Com can find you a copy. Their site is at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130030473/qid=950558165/sr=1-2/

: Good luck,

I have tried Aazon and other similar bokksellers, of course.
:))
TS

Theodoros Theodoulidis
Teacher, Researcher
University of Western Macedonia, Greece, Joined Dec 1999, 5

Theodoros Theodoulidis

Teacher, Researcher
University of Western Macedonia,
Greece,
Joined Dec 1999
01:44 Feb-15-2000
: Dear Colleagues,

: I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
: G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: May be somebody knows where I can buy it?
You can order a photocopy of it from the Document Supply Center of the British Library at www.bl.uk
Its ISBN is 0130030473 and its DSC Shelfmark is 87/10156.

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

A1525 SOLO

A1525 Solo – the most compact and affordable TMF unit with two phased array transducers and 3D v
isualization and analysis software in standard delivery set. A compact, ergonomic and easy to handheld Phased Array unit based on Total Focusing Method for easy-going imaging of inspection objects with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and evaluation of inspection results.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window