where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
00:38 Feb-14-2000
Book by G. S. Kino

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
May be somebody knows where I can buy it?

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
01:16 Feb-14-2000
Re: Book by G. S. Kino
: Dear Colleagues,

: I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
: G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: May be somebody knows where I can buy it?

You could see if Amazon.Com can find you a copy. Their site is at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130030473/qid=950558165/sr=1-2/

Good luck,

Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
08:22 Feb-15-2000
: : Dear Colleagues,

: : I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
: : G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: : May be somebody knows where I can buy it?

: You could see if Amazon.Com can find you a copy. Their site is at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0130030473/qid=950558165/sr=1-2/

: Good luck,

I have tried Aazon and other similar bokksellers, of course.
:))
TS

Theodoros Theodoulidis
Teacher, Researcher
University of Western Macedonia, Greece, Joined Dec 1999, 5

Theodoros Theodoulidis

Teacher, Researcher
University of Western Macedonia,
Greece,
Joined Dec 1999
01:44 Feb-15-2000
: Dear Colleagues,

: I am looking for a classical book which is out of print:
: G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: May be somebody knows where I can buy it?
You can order a photocopy of it from the Document Supply Center of the British Library at www.bl.uk
Its ISBN is 0130030473 and its DSC Shelfmark is 87/10156.

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window