where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

Technical Discussions
Brian Younce
Brian Younce
09:23 Feb-22-2000
Multidirectional Magnetic Particle Equipment

NDT Community,
With the oppportunity to upgrade my magnetic particle equipment, I have been looking at the multidirectional magnetic particle equipment option. I am wodering if anyone can share some stories of success or troubles which have come about as a result of using multidirectional equipment? I work for an areospace manufacturing company, so my products are quite diverse in geometry and relatively low in volume. Any words of wisdom are welcome!!

Regards,
Brian

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
01:37 Feb-22-2000
Re: Multidirectional Magnetic Particle Equipment
: NDT Community,
: With the oppportunity to upgrade my magnetic particle equipment, I have been looking at the multidirectional magnetic particle equipment option. I am wodering if anyone can share some stories of success or troubles which have come about as a result of using multidirectional equipment? I work for an areospace manufacturing company, so my products are quite diverse in geometry and relatively low in volume. Any words of wisdom are welcome!!

: Regards,
: Brian

The experience of USAF depots has been quite positive, IF one becomes proficient with the use of quality indicators. These small machined shims need to be attached to the area of interest to be sure the flux is balanced properly.

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner
The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments
JIREH Industries
5 Showcases 5 Videos Product Video

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew
NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds
Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
5 Showcases 5 Videos

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time
The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating
KARL DEUTSCH
4 Showcases 5 Videos

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler
Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit
ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD
5 Showcases Product Video

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window