where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
mj
mj
09:01 Jun-01-2008
TWI UT Beam Plotter

dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 158

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
01:10 Jun-02-2008
Re: TWI UT Beam Plotter
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
------------ End Original Message ------------

It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
Regards
Neil

arnaldo de frança
arnaldo de frança
00:56 Jul-07-2008

i m student TWI Brazil
requer UT beam plotter

Thank s

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
: It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
: Regards
: Neil

arnaldo de frança
arnaldo de frança
01:01 Jul-07-2008

requer copy ut flaw location slide rule - sandt beam plotter.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window