where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mj
mj
09:01 Jun-01-2008
TWI UT Beam Plotter

dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 153

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
01:10 Jun-02-2008
Re: TWI UT Beam Plotter
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
------------ End Original Message ------------

It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
Regards
Neil

arnaldo de frança
arnaldo de frança
00:56 Jul-07-2008

i m student TWI Brazil
requer UT beam plotter

Thank s

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
: It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
: Regards
: Neil

arnaldo de frança
arnaldo de frança
01:01 Jul-07-2008

requer copy ut flaw location slide rule - sandt beam plotter.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window