where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mj
mj
09:01 Jun-01-2008
TWI UT Beam Plotter

dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 153

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
01:10 Jun-02-2008
Re: TWI UT Beam Plotter
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
------------ End Original Message ------------

It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
Regards
Neil

arnaldo de frança
arnaldo de frança
00:56 Jul-07-2008

i m student TWI Brazil
requer UT beam plotter

Thank s

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
: It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
: Regards
: Neil

arnaldo de frança
arnaldo de frança
01:01 Jul-07-2008

requer copy ut flaw location slide rule - sandt beam plotter.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window