where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
TWI UT Beam Plotter
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

09:01 Jun-01-2008
mj
TWI UT Beam Plotter

dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

01:10 Jun-02-2008

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
Re: TWI UT Beam Plotter ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
------------ End Original Message ------------

It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
Regards
Neil

00:56 Jul-07-2008
arnaldo de frança
Re: TWI UT Beam Plotter
i m student TWI Brazil
requer UT beam plotter

Thank s

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?
: It is the SANDT flaw location slide rule or beam plotter. You should be able to source it through your local NDT Equipment Supply company or you can go direct to The Welding Institute in the UK
: Regards
: Neil

01:01 Jul-07-2008
arnaldo de frança
Re: TWI UT Beam Plotter
requer copy ut flaw location slide rule - sandt beam plotter.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: dear friends some one know about the beam plotter? iam actualy blind about this.can soem help me to find out what it is and what's the use and approx. price for it?

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|