where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mj
mj
00:47 Jun-01-2008
Flaw detector with AB scan presentation`

Any one know about the Ut mechine which will present A and B scan. one of my client ask UT mechine with A&B scan presentation.
Thanks

Gowri santhosh
NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd, Singapore, Joined May 2008, 52

Gowri santhosh

NDT Inspector,
Royscan engineering pte ltd,
Singapore,
Joined May 2008
07:14 Jun-01-2008
Re: Flaw detector with AB scan presentation`
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Any one know about the Ut mechine which will present A and B scan. one of my client ask UT mechine with A&B scan presentation.
: Thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Hi,
Panametric EPOCH 2 have A and B scan presentations. It is a old model machine, you can get new model from this series.
Gowri

Wolfgang.bisle
Wolfgang.bisle
08:16 Jun-02-2008
Re: Flaw detector with AB scan presentation`
Omniscan !!!
New machine.
Phasor?

I guess all the portable phased array systems can do it.
and as they all have now "cheap" versions - ask the vendors.

If I would correctly interprete your request: you need an Array system, otherwise you would not get a real B-Scan (except with an encoder system) Single channel system would only deliver something sometimes colled a Bt-scan.
So ask Olympus, GE, Harfang, TD/AGR, diagnostic sonar...
They all should be able to help you....

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window