where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Azhar Jamil
NDT Engineer
Panama, Joined May 2006, 17

Azhar Jamil

NDT Engineer
Panama,
Joined May 2006
08:49 Jun-03-2008
Request for Phased Array Inspection Information

Dear all,

I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.

Thanks & regards
Azhar jamil

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
06:08 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Azhar:

Contact Peter Ciorau of OPG at peter.ciorau@opg.com.

Michael

Marius Dinu
Marius Dinu
06:12 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
Jamil,

General Electric (GE) is a worldwide leader in this inspection. Through its division Life Extension Services, we have performed this inspection on hundreds of units, both fossil and nuclear. If you want more info on that or you want to ask for a quote, please contact our Production Coordinator:

Donald Rubscha
phone: +1 518 385 5274
email: donald1.rubschs@ge.com

Best regards,

Marius Dinu
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window