where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Azhar Jamil
NDT Engineer
Panama, Joined May 2006, 17

Azhar Jamil

NDT Engineer
Panama,
Joined May 2006
08:49 Jun-03-2008
Request for Phased Array Inspection Information

Dear all,

I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.

Thanks & regards
Azhar jamil

Michael Moles †2014 *1948
, Joined ,
06:08 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Azhar:

Contact Peter Ciorau of OPG at peter.ciorau@opg.com.

Michael

Marius Dinu
Marius Dinu
06:12 Jun-03-2008
Re: Request for Phased Array Inspection Information
Jamil,

General Electric (GE) is a worldwide leader in this inspection. Through its division Life Extension Services, we have performed this inspection on hundreds of units, both fossil and nuclear. If you want more info on that or you want to ask for a quote, please contact our Production Coordinator:

Donald Rubscha
phone: +1 518 385 5274
email: donald1.rubschs@ge.com

Best regards,

Marius Dinu
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
: I am looking for phased array inspection Phased array inspection of 323MW LP turbine rotor blades roots and disc head at Hub Power Station, Pakistan. Can any one guide me in this regard and provide me contacts of companies which provide the phase array services. You can contact me on the my email address for details.
: Thanks & regards
: Azhar jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window