where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

Technical Discussions
Mohamed S. Gaafar
Mohamed S. Gaafar
02:33 Mar-06-2000
polyurethane

Dear;
My name is Mohamed S. Gaafar, I'am a student of prof. M. Sidkey, in Ultrasonic Dept. in National Institute for Standards, I bought a two models of polyurethane rubber (Adiprene CM & Adiprene E) from Uniroyal Chemical Co. England, and I have problem, I don't know the solubility parameter of these two models in order to calculate the heat of mixing of these two models, would you please kindly help me,
I 'll be very thankful to you.
Sincerely Yours
M. Gaafar.

Product Spotlight

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew

NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds in
both set-through and set-on configurations. Available in both two-axis and three-axis instrument configurations and adaptable to cover a wide range of 90-degree nozzle sizes, from 3" upwards, on ferritic and austenitic materials.The transducer skew axis can also be adjusted, encoded and locked.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s