where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
kate macleod
kate macleod
06:38 Mar-14-2000
ultrasonic measuring

i am a final year design and technology student doing a project
which involves ultrasonic measuring. i have read the information
already given but would be greatful if someone knew of a circuit
diagram which i could use.
my project is a device which tells drivers how far away they are
from their trailer.
thanks.

Mark Davis
Teacher, And Consultant
University of Ultrasonics, Birmingham, Alabama, USA, Joined Mar 2000, 85

Mark Davis

Teacher, And Consultant
University of Ultrasonics, Birmingham, Alabama,
USA,
Joined Mar 2000
07:02 Mar-14-2000
Re: ultrasonic measuring
Dear Kate,

I believe you are inquiring about something that has alraedy been invented. Try looking at Radio Shack or a trailering company. I think this product or technology is alrady available.

Good Luck,

J. Mark Davis
Inventor and NDT guy

i am a final year design and technology student doing a project
: which involves ultrasonic measuring. i have read the information
: already given but would be greatful if someone knew of a circuit
: diagram which i could use.
: my project is a device which tells drivers how far away they are
: from their trailer.
: thanks.

Product Spotlight

Content on Demand by Eddyfi Technologies

Finding yourself in front of a screen practicing safe social distancing instead of out in the fiel
d? At Eddyfi Technologies, we are doing our part in helping you be better prepared for what comes next. We introduce to you Eddyfi on Demand. Fill your schedule with webinars, how-to videos, informative technical papers and our NEW addition: Eddyfi Academy. There, you will have access to FREE online courses and obtain certificates of attendance once completed in order for you to include these e-learning sessions in your log of required training hours. Join us today. Stay safe, stay Beyond Current.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window