where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mj
mj
03:25 Jul-09-2008
LOTIS

hi friends, iam again here with same question

i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.

PvA
PvA
01:36 Aug-11-2008
Re: LOTIS
http://www.questreliability.com/Default.aspx?tabid=228

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi friends, iam again here with same question
: i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Rich Roberts
Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 78

Rich Roberts

Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
01:54 Aug-11-2008
Re: LOTIS
Dear Sir,

Our company is the inventor and producer of the LOTIS technology. We no longer sell LOTIS however we do offer services using the LOTIS technology from our various globally located offices. Please advise if you are in need of services and we will be happy to assist.

Regards,
Rich Roberts
Quest TruTec

http://www.questtrutec.com
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi friends, iam again here with same question
: i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window