where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mj
mj
03:25 Jul-09-2008
LOTIS

hi friends, iam again here with same question

i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.

PvA
PvA
01:36 Aug-11-2008
Re: LOTIS
http://www.questreliability.com/Default.aspx?tabid=228

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi friends, iam again here with same question
: i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Rich Roberts
Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 78

Rich Roberts

Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
01:54 Aug-11-2008
Re: LOTIS
Dear Sir,

Our company is the inventor and producer of the LOTIS technology. We no longer sell LOTIS however we do offer services using the LOTIS technology from our various globally located offices. Please advise if you are in need of services and we will be happy to assist.

Regards,
Rich Roberts
Quest TruTec

http://www.questtrutec.com
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi friends, iam again here with same question
: i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s