where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
LOTIS
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

GE Inspection Technologies GmbH
offers equipment, systems and expertise based on ultrasonics, radiography, eddy curreent and remote visual inspection.

03:25 Jul-09-2008
mj
LOTIS

hi friends, iam again here with same question

i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.

01:36 Aug-11-2008
PvA
Re: LOTIS http://www.questreliability.com/Default.aspx?tabid=228

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi friends, iam again here with same question
: i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

01:54 Aug-11-2008

Rich Roberts

Engineering, Executive Managment
Quest Integrity Group,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: LOTIS Dear Sir,

Our company is the inventor and producer of the LOTIS technology. We no longer sell LOTIS however we do offer services using the LOTIS technology from our various globally located offices. Please advise if you are in need of services and we will be happy to assist.

Regards,
Rich Roberts
Quest TruTec

http://www.questtrutec.com
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi friends, iam again here with same question
: i like to buy a Laser optic Tube inspection system. if some one know the manufactures all around thg globe please let me know. i contact some of the manufactures and they said they r not selling the equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|