where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Manuel Haces V.
Manuel Haces V.
00:25 Apr-14-1998
Ultrasonics for Spot Weld Examination

Please let me know the month or the number of the Suplement to Welding Journal of the American
Welding Society on Page 16, so I can read it. Thank you.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 617

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
00:35 Apr-14-1998
Re: Ultrasonics for Spot Weld Examination
: Please let me know the month or the number of the Suplement to Welding Journal of the American
: Welding Society on Page 16, so I can read it. Thank you.

In my initial message I tried already to add this information.
Unfortunately there is nothing mentioned, I was also very surprised finding nothing.
You can contact Jeff Hufsey he may be able to tell you more.

Rolf Diederichs

BTW: For such short messages you may contact me better directly via email and not via the Forum.

Product Spotlight

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window