where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems

Technical Discussions
Manuel Haces V.
Manuel Haces V.
00:25 Apr-14-1998
Ultrasonics for Spot Weld Examination

Please let me know the month or the number of the Suplement to Welding Journal of the American
Welding Society on Page 16, so I can read it. Thank you.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 605

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
00:35 Apr-14-1998
Re: Ultrasonics for Spot Weld Examination
: Please let me know the month or the number of the Suplement to Welding Journal of the American
: Welding Society on Page 16, so I can read it. Thank you.

In my initial message I tried already to add this information.
Unfortunately there is nothing mentioned, I was also very surprised finding nothing.
You can contact Jeff Hufsey he may be able to tell you more.

Rolf Diederichs

BTW: For such short messages you may contact me better directly via email and not via the Forum.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window