where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ACS-Solutions GmbH
develop and manufacture hi-tech devices for Ultrasonic Testing

Technical Discussions
Jhon Possu
Jhon Possu
00:26 Jul-22-2008
Need Focused Transducers!

Dear Everybody,
I am looking for a couple of focused transducers; but so far the best lead time I have found is about 12 weeks.
Do you have any idea where can I get them faster?
The main specs are:
I want to generate intensity in the order of 300-400 w/cm2 at the focus.
Frequency: between 1 and 2 MHz
Focal Distance: 2-3"
Low Damping
Diameter: 1 Inch
Beamwidth: about 0.06"

Thank you very much for your help.

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 822

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
00:53 Jul-23-2008
Re: Need Focused Transducers!
Hi John,

I think with your requirement it is to be expected. Hope someone come through for you.

Michel
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Everybody,
: I am looking for a couple of focused transducers; but so far the best lead time I have found is about 12 weeks.
: Do you have any idea where can I get them faster?
: The main specs are:
: I want to generate intensity in the order of 300-400 w/cm2 at the focus.
: Frequency: between 1 and 2 MHz
: Focal Distance: 2-3"
: Low Damping
: Diameter: 1 Inch
: Beamwidth: about 0.06"
: Thank you very much for your help.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Michiel Engel
Michiel Engel
00:57 Jul-24-2008
Re: Need Focused Transducers!
Dear Mr Possu,

We might be able to meet your specs. Please, contact me for further discussion at probes@applusrtd.com.

With best regards,
Michiel Engel

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Everybody,
: I am looking for a couple of focused transducers; but so far the best lead time I have found is about 12 weeks.
: Do you have any idea where can I get them faster?
: The main specs are:
: I want to generate intensity in the order of 300-400 w/cm2 at the focus.
: Frequency: between 1 and 2 MHz
: Focal Distance: 2-3"
: Low Damping
: Diameter: 1 Inch
: Beamwidth: about 0.06"
: Thank you very much for your help.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Exertus Dual 120

The Exertus Dual 120 Projector has the ability to accept Iridium 192 sources or Selenium 75 source
s. This projector incorporates design and safety features that make it flexible, compact and lightweight. The Projector is lighter than most of its competitors. It incorporates an improved source channel, based on a new helicoidal design, which makes maintenance easier. The helicoidal design also allows smoother movement of the source assembly inside the device, making it easier for the operator and improving safety. The Projector also has a unique safety feature not found in competitive products. The source assembly locking mechanism is triggered by the source holder capsule at the front of the source assembly, thereby always assuring the operator that the source has returned to the safe position. The Exertus Dual 120 is ISO3999:2004 compliant.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s