where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Göran Vogt
Director,
Vogt Ultrasonics GmbH, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 4

Göran Vogt

Director,
Vogt Ultrasonics GmbH,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:16 Mar-23-2000
PCMCI ultrasonic board

I´m searching for a simple ultrasonic ultrasonic pcmcia board for multi purpose use in a laptop. Who is developping and producing such a board. Please help.

James Dolfi
Director
ford, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

James Dolfi

Director
ford,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
02:14 Mar-24-2000
Re: PCMCI ultrasonic board
: I´m searching for a simple ultrasonic ultrasonic pcmcia board for multi purpose use in a laptop. Who is developping and producing such a board. Please help.
Krautkramer uses pcmcia cards in their ultralog 2000. They may ba able to help.

Tadeusz Stepinski
R & D
Uppsala University, Sweden, Joined Nov 1998, 14

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
00:26 Mar-27-2000
: I´m searching for a simple ultrasonic ultrasonic pcmcia board for multi purpose use in a laptop. Who is developping and producing such a board. Please help.

As far as I know there are no complete instruments on PCMCIA boards available. However, there are instruments using laptop as a terminal and communicating via PCMCIA board. One of the best I know is that from Technology Design, GB.
Please look at http://www.technologydesign.com/ for details. You may contact them directly at tdndt@tdndt.ndirect.co.uk

Best regards

Tadeusz Stepinski

F. J. Dodd
F. J. Dodd
00:51 Mar-27-2000
PCMCIA card
Automated Inspection Systems, Inc. makes a 9 bit A/D PC (formerly PCMCIA) card used in notebook computer based UT systems.

Wolfgang Bisle
Wolfgang Bisle
03:22 Apr-25-2000
I tried to reach the below mentioned webpage of technology design, but failed - you get into a ftp// - directory but get no access. Is this a very secret company????

: As far as I know there are no complete instruments on PCMCIA boards available. However, there are instruments using laptop as a terminal and communicating via PCMCIA board. One of the best I know is that from Technology Design, GB.
: Please look at http://www.technologydesign.com/ for details. You may contact them directly at tdndt@tdndt.ndirect.co.uk

: Best regards

: Tadeusz Stepinski

Product Spotlight

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s