where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NT - Nove technologie s.r.o.
Ultrasonic gel for NDT application. Various types of ultrasonic agents. Starsonic SS2, SS3

Technical Discussions
Mario Belo
NDT Inspection
Trenes Buenos Aires, Argentina, Joined Jan 2000, 7

Mario Belo

NDT Inspection
Trenes Buenos Aires,
Argentina,
Joined Jan 2000
04:09 Apr-06-2000
Level 2 certification

Dear colleagues:
I'm looking for web sites or web pages where I can find help in order to prepare myself regarding the level 2 test in Ultrasonic testing.
If somebody knows something about this issue or any other about UT and it's in spanish language (my mother tongue)don't hesitate in sending it to me.

Bob Ellison
Bob Ellison
08:46 Apr-08-2000
Re: Level 2 certification
If you visit the ndtcabin website at www.ndtcabin.com
you can download the multi-choice questions and answers
software which includes a module on UT.

Also you can find a beginners section on UT.

Sorry it is not in Spanish ....

Bob Ellison
Bob Ellison
08:55 Apr-08-2000
Re: Level 2 certification
If you visit the ndtcabin website at www.ndtcabin.com
you can download the multi-choice questions and answers
software which includes a module on UT.

Also you should find a beginners section on UT

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window