where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
DIN/SEP STandards
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

ZETEC, Inc.
is your Key Supplier of Phased Array UT and Eddy Current Solutions.– Complete and Fully Integrated!

03:53 Apr-08-2000
Joe Faitak
DIN/SEP STandards

Does anyone know where I can get English translated DIN and SEP (Stahl-Eisen-Prufblatt) standards from. We can locate some DIN but the SEP's are impossible to find. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

02:24 Apr-10-2000

Uli Mletzko

R & D, Retired
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: DIN/SEP STandards : Does anyone know where I can get English translated DIN and SEP (Stahl-Eisen-Prufblatt) standards from. We can locate some DIN but the SEP's are impossible to find. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

For DIN-Standards you can try
www.din.de (Editor)
or
www.beuth.de (Publisher).
But they seem to have no online document with easy public access, where you can see, which standards are available in English language. You can buy a book with the list of translated standards.

For SEP or SEL it's similar. The editor is VDEH (Verein deutscher Eisenhuettenleute) in Duesseldorf, the publisher has the URL
www.stahl-online.de/verlag .
There you have the phone and fax, but no online query.

Regrads Uli Mletzko,
MPA, University of Stuttgart, Germany

02:51 Oct-27-2000
Vivek Mittal
Re: DIN/SEP STandards I am looking for DIN 1.4408

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|