where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Technical Discussions
Brandon
Student, Master's Student
MSU, USA, Joined Oct 2008, 1

Brandon

Student, Master's Student
MSU,
USA,
Joined Oct 2008
09:15 Oct-14-2008
Moire Gratings

I am trying to find a supplier for gratings to be used in shadow moire measurements of displacement. I have been unsuccessful in my searches online and in journal publications. The only gratings I have been able to find are for defraction. Is there anyone here that could point me in the direction of a supplier for these types of supplies?

Thanks

Brandon

Joerg Collrep
Director, - Sales NDT
Dantec Dynamics GmbH, Germany, Joined Jan 2006, 4

Joerg Collrep

Director, - Sales NDT
Dantec Dynamics GmbH,
Germany,
Joined Jan 2006
09:42 Oct-14-2008
Re: Moire Gratings
Dear Brandon,

Why not using Digital Image Correlation for displacement measurements? Have a look at our website for informations!
Best regards

Jörg

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am trying to find a supplier for gratings to be used in shadow moire measurements of displacement. I have been unsuccessful in my searches online and in journal publications. The only gratings I have been able to find are for defraction. Is there anyone here that could point me in the direction of a supplier for these types of supplies?
:
: Thanks
: Brandon
------------ End Original Message ------------

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts
Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small
TD NDE
5 Showcases 3 Videos

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures
An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
Dantec Dynamics GmbH
5 Showcases

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler
Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit
ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD
5 Showcases Product Video

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation
TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
The Validation Centre (TVC) Ltd
2 Showcases 4 Videos

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window