where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
Reymondin
Engineering, Professor
Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion Vaud, Switzerland, Joined Jul 2007, 3

Reymondin

Engineering, Professor
Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion Vaud,
Switzerland,
Joined Jul 2007
03:47 Oct-16-2008
Eddy Curent adapters

Hello,
I'm professor in a swiss university
During his diploma work, my student has to developp a new ET probe for composite materials and
I want to connect this probe on a Nortec 2000 D.
The documentation of the 2000D is not very detailled and I would like to know if somebody have a wiring shema for the most used probe. Bridge, reflection, etc...
Thank you for your help.
Regards
JP

Luis Contreras C
Luis Contreras C
06:38 Oct-24-2008
Re: Eddy Curent adapters

hello:
your you need wiring shema ? or you need information p/n to adapter alternative?

Warm greetings

Luis Contreras C.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: I'm professor in a swiss university
: During his diploma work, my student has to developp a new ET probe for composite materials and
: I want to connect this probe on a Nortec 2000 D.
: The documentation of the 2000D is not very detailled and I would like to know if somebody have a wiring shema for the most used probe. Bridge, reflection, etc...
: Thank you for your help.
: Regards
: JP
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window