where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Reymondin
Engineering, Professor
Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion Vaud, Switzerland, Joined Jul 2007, 3

Reymondin

Engineering, Professor
Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion Vaud,
Switzerland,
Joined Jul 2007
03:47 Oct-16-2008
Eddy Curent adapters

Hello,
I'm professor in a swiss university
During his diploma work, my student has to developp a new ET probe for composite materials and
I want to connect this probe on a Nortec 2000 D.
The documentation of the 2000D is not very detailled and I would like to know if somebody have a wiring shema for the most used probe. Bridge, reflection, etc...
Thank you for your help.
Regards
JP

Luis Contreras C
Luis Contreras C
06:38 Oct-24-2008
Re: Eddy Curent adapters

hello:
your you need wiring shema ? or you need information p/n to adapter alternative?

Warm greetings

Luis Contreras C.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: I'm professor in a swiss university
: During his diploma work, my student has to developp a new ET probe for composite materials and
: I want to connect this probe on a Nortec 2000 D.
: The documentation of the 2000D is not very detailled and I would like to know if somebody have a wiring shema for the most used probe. Bridge, reflection, etc...
: Thank you for your help.
: Regards
: JP
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window