where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.
Technical Discussions
Anish Kumar
R & D, Scientist
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, India, Joined Mar 2000, 7

Anish Kumar

R & D, Scientist
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
India,
Joined Mar 2000
09:14 May-07-2000
High temperature ultrasonic transducer

Dear NDTforum members,

I am looking for commercially available high temperature ultrasonic transducers, which can go upto atleast of 1000 deg. C for intermittent use for microstructural characterisation in metallic materials with thickness of the order of 10-15 mm. If anybody can suggest for any company that manufactures such transducers for high temperature application, I will be thankful to him.

Anish Kumar
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Kalpakkam, INDIA.

Wieslaw Bicz
Engineering,
PBP Optel sp. z o.o., Poland, Joined Feb 2009, 262

Wieslaw Bicz

Engineering,
PBP Optel sp. z o.o.,
Poland,
Joined Feb 2009
00:29 May-08-2000
Re: High temperature ultrasonic transducer
: Dear NDTforum members,

: I am looking for commercially available high temperature ultrasonic transducers, which can go upto atleast of 1000 deg. C for intermittent use for microstructural characterisation in metallic materials with thickness of the order of 10-15 mm. If anybody can suggest for any company that manufactures such transducers for high temperature application, I will be thankful to him.

: Anish Kumar
: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
: Kalpakkam, INDIA.

We are currently working on such transducer (with cooled delay line).
Should work till 1200°C.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Wieslaw Bicz

Optel sp. z o.o. (http://www.optel.com.pl)

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window