where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.

Technical Discussions
Anish Kumar
R & D, Scientist
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, India, Joined Mar 2000, 7

Anish Kumar

R & D, Scientist
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
India,
Joined Mar 2000
09:14 May-07-2000
High temperature ultrasonic transducer

Dear NDTforum members,

I am looking for commercially available high temperature ultrasonic transducers, which can go upto atleast of 1000 deg. C for intermittent use for microstructural characterisation in metallic materials with thickness of the order of 10-15 mm. If anybody can suggest for any company that manufactures such transducers for high temperature application, I will be thankful to him.

Anish Kumar
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Kalpakkam, INDIA.

Wieslaw Bicz
Wieslaw Bicz
00:29 May-08-2000
Re: High temperature ultrasonic transducer
: Dear NDTforum members,

: I am looking for commercially available high temperature ultrasonic transducers, which can go upto atleast of 1000 deg. C for intermittent use for microstructural characterisation in metallic materials with thickness of the order of 10-15 mm. If anybody can suggest for any company that manufactures such transducers for high temperature application, I will be thankful to him.

: Anish Kumar
: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
: Kalpakkam, INDIA.

We are currently working on such transducer (with cooled delay line).
Should work till 1200°C.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Wieslaw Bicz

Optel sp. z o.o. (http://www.optel.com.pl)

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window