where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FOMA Bohemia Ltd.
FOMA Bohemia is a traditional producer of industrial radiographic films INDUX and related accessories.

09:09 Nov-13-2008
adams.peng
the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??

I want to find some engineers to introduce this system! If you have used it in your application, please help me!
If I want to apply it with UT and PA together, but the number of the UT probes is more than the 32, can they work together? The system can provide the all inspection data for user because I want to import the inspection data into my data base.

06:02 Nov-14-2008
adams.peng
Re: the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france?? if you know the ZETEC's DYNARAY, please introduce it. thanks!

03:59 Nov-15-2008

Laurent LE BER

Sales, - - -
M2M,
France,
Joined Oct 2004
Re: the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france?? You can also contact M2M directly through our contact adress (contact@m2m-ndt.com) or with my contact adress.

At the moment, we provide systems with up to 128 channels, so no problem for your configuration (I guess). The exportation of data in your data base is also very easy.

Best regards

Laurent
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to find some engineers to introduce this system! If you have used it in your application, please help me!
: If I want to apply it with UT and PA together, but the number of the UT probes is more than the 32, can they work together? The system can provide the all inspection data for user because I want to import the inspection data into my data base.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|