where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
We are searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques - in creation of new products

Technical Discussions
adams.peng
adams.peng
09:09 Nov-13-2008
the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??

I want to find some engineers to introduce this system! If you have used it in your application, please help me!
If I want to apply it with UT and PA together, but the number of the UT probes is more than the 32, can they work together? The system can provide the all inspection data for user because I want to import the inspection data into my data base.

adams.peng
adams.peng
06:02 Nov-14-2008
Re: the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??
if you know the ZETEC's DYNARAY, please introduce it. thanks!

Laurent LE BER
Sales, - - -
M2M, France, Joined Oct 2004, 3

Laurent LE BER

Sales, - - -
M2M,
France,
Joined Oct 2004
03:59 Nov-15-2008
Re: the production of multi 2000 from M2M, france??
You can also contact M2M directly through our contact adress (contact@m2m-ndt.com) or with my contact adress.

At the moment, we provide systems with up to 128 channels, so no problem for your configuration (I guess). The exportation of data in your data base is also very easy.

Best regards

Laurent
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to find some engineers to introduce this system! If you have used it in your application, please help me!
: If I want to apply it with UT and PA together, but the number of the UT probes is more than the 32, can they work together? The system can provide the all inspection data for user because I want to import the inspection data into my data base.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

EPOCH 6LT

The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is optimized for one-handed operation in rope access and high-portab
ility applications. Lightweight with a grip-oriented weight distribution, the instrument fits securely in a user’s hand or can be strapped to their leg using the rope access accessory kit. The clear, bright screen makes A-scans readable in any light while the intuitive software enables fast navigation.
>

Spot weld inspection with Phased Array – PHAsis.one

The first PAUT spot weld inspection device offering a physical resolution of the spot weld diamete
r better than 0.35mm. Precise: more than 700 real UT measurements per spot weld. Easy to go: minimal training required due to the user friendly inspection software. Be sure: safe evaluation due to the imaging result display and automated creation of an evaluation proposal for the spot weld quality.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s