where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
ASNT CP-189 Certification test questions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

05:42 May-25-2000
Jonathan Bellos
ASNT CP-189 Certification test questions

Does anyone know of a random test question generator, computer based, to generate General and Specific certification level tests in accordance with either ASNT CP-189 or ASNT-TC-1A?

I am familiar with such programs as Karta, but this is not quite the random type of generator I am looking for.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Please email with any suggestions.

J. Bellos

06:07 May-25-2000

Joe

NDT Inspector
AECL,
Canada,
Joined Apr 2000
Re: ASNT CP-189 Certification test questions : Does anyone know of a random test question generator, computer based, to generate General and Specific certification level tests in accordance with either ASNT CP-189 or ASNT-TC-1A?

: I am familiar with such programs as Karta, but this is not quite the random type of generator I am looking for.

: Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Please email with any suggestions.

: J. Bellos

I believe the Ginzel brothers have a testmaker program that is available which may be suitable.

06:23 May-25-2000

Ed Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: ASNT CP-189 Certification test questions Mr. Bellos:
Information on WinTmaker can be found at the website
www.mri.on.ca

regards

Ed

: Does anyone know of a random test question generator, computer based, to generate General and Specific certification level tests in accordance with either ASNT CP-189 or ASNT-TC-1A?

: I am familiar with such programs as Karta, but this is not quite the random type of generator I am looking for.

: Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Please email with any suggestions.

01:36 May-26-2000
Chris Gabriel
Re: ASNT CP-189 Certification test questions Their is a free programme at www.ndtcabin.com
Don't know if it is specific to any authority,
but the price is right and it works OK.

00:53 Jun-01-2000
Tom Schreeder
Re: ASNT CP-189 Certification test questions : Does anyone know of a random test question generator, computer based, to generate General and Specific certification level tests in accordance with either ASNT CP-189 or ASNT-TC-1A?

HibiSCo sells such a program called TstMkr which runs on the Macintosh; they don't have a web page, but can be contacted via e-mail

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|