where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Regis Lechatellier
Regis Lechatellier
02:32 May-30-2000
Slickline inspection

Dear all,

I’m looking for information about report and/or standards
related to EC slickline inspection.

David Hermanutz
Consultant,
Hbndt.com, China, Joined Jul 2012, 85

David Hermanutz

Consultant,
Hbndt.com,
China,
Joined Jul 2012
07:30 Jun-15-2000
Re: Slickline inspection
: Dear all,

: I’m looking for information about report and/or standards
: related to EC slickline inspection.

Try Michael Trinidad, he's got a good rope background and may be able to help.

(he's also currently out of the rope game and able to give a mostly unbiased opinion of the tools currently available ;)

Michael_Trinidad@sgsgroup.com

Pedro Camargo
Pedro Camargo
08:23 Aug-10-2002
Re: Slickline inspection
: : Dear all,

: : I’m looking for information about report and/or standards
: : related to EC slickline inspection.

: Try Michael Trinidad, he's got a good rope background and may be able to help.

: (he's also currently out of the rope game and able to give a mostly unbiased opinion of the tools currently available ;)
:
: Michael_Trinidad@sgsgroup.com

I wish to know where on internet, I can find a cources or presentation in ppt for slickline services.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Pedro Camargo
pcamargo@cantv.net

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection - YXLON FF35 CT

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection r
esults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window