where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

I&T Nardoni Institute
A state-of-the-art company servicing the metal, mechanical, aeronautical and railway industrial sectors

Technical Discussions
Regis Lechatellier
Regis Lechatellier
02:32 May-30-2000
Slickline inspection

Dear all,

I’m looking for information about report and/or standards
related to EC slickline inspection.

David Hermanutz
Consultant,
Hbndt.com, China, Joined Jul 2012, 85

David Hermanutz

Consultant,
Hbndt.com,
China,
Joined Jul 2012
07:30 Jun-15-2000
Re: Slickline inspection
: Dear all,

: I’m looking for information about report and/or standards
: related to EC slickline inspection.

Try Michael Trinidad, he's got a good rope background and may be able to help.

(he's also currently out of the rope game and able to give a mostly unbiased opinion of the tools currently available ;)

Michael_Trinidad@sgsgroup.com

Pedro Camargo
Pedro Camargo
08:23 Aug-10-2002
Re: Slickline inspection
: : Dear all,

: : I’m looking for information about report and/or standards
: : related to EC slickline inspection.

: Try Michael Trinidad, he's got a good rope background and may be able to help.

: (he's also currently out of the rope game and able to give a mostly unbiased opinion of the tools currently available ;)
:
: Michael_Trinidad@sgsgroup.com

I wish to know where on internet, I can find a cources or presentation in ppt for slickline services.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Pedro Camargo
pcamargo@cantv.net

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s