where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vallen-Systeme GmbH
The Acoustic Emission Company! Since 1987 Vallen stands for competence and continuity in AE and for reliable business cooperation and support.

Technical Discussions
adalberto gonzalez
adalberto gonzalez
04:28 Dec-08-2008
EPOCH

Hi....we'd like to know where we can to buy Epochs UT flaw detection equipments in USA. Any places in special? please advise me.

thanks a lot.

eng. Adalberto gonzalez
ENIMSA
PANAMA, REP. OF PANAMA.

Tom Nelligan
Engineering,
retired, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 390

Tom Nelligan

Engineering,
retired,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
04:55 Dec-08-2008
Re: EPOCH
I will put you in touch with a local sales representative by private e-mail.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi....we'd like to know where we can to buy Epochs UT flaw detection equipments in USA. Any places in special? please advise me.
: thanks a lot.
: eng. Adalberto gonzalez
: ENIMSA
: PANAMA, REP. OF PANAMA.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window