where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR GOODS INSPECTION
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

07:35 Jun-16-2000
Rajesh Bose
OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR GOODS INSPECTION

Our company M/s. International Testing & Inspection Agency – situated in Calcutta, India is purely a NDT organisation carrying out NDT jobs in Petrochemicals, Refineries, Power Plants, Steel Plants etc since the year 1966. Apart from this we also carry out Third Party Inspection, Welding Inspection and conduct Training cum Certification courses in ASNT Level I & II in RT,UT & MT. We are now looking for a joint venture with a company interested in doing business in India in the field of Oil Country Tubular Goods Inspection. We will be grateful if anyone can give us any information about such organisation so that we can contact them at the earliest. Kindly treat this message as URGENT.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Rajesh Bose
Director

Email : itiaiis@cal2.vsnl.net.in
Tel: 00-91-2825008/4891
Fax: 00-91-2825692

08:51 Jan-09-2001
S . SUJITH KUMAR
APPLICATION FOR A MULTI-DISCIPLINED NDT ENGINEER CURRICULUM VITAE

Name : S. SUJITH KUMAR

Father’s Name : Mr. P. Sathyan

Date of Birth : 04/10/1977

Place of Birth : Chennai, India

Permanent Address : S. Sujith Kumar
C/o Mr.P. Sathyan
No. 865, Kailash Nager
Bhilai
Madhya Pradesh

É 0091 – 788 – 381994

Email : sujithkumar77@hotmail.com

Nationality : Indian

Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil

Details of Passport : Passport No. : A 2910958
Place of issue : Chennai, India
Date of issue : 11/03/1997
Date of expiry : 10/03/2007

Educational Qualification : Diploma in Automobile Engineering

Technical Qualifications : ASNT Level II - Radiographic Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing

ISNT Level II - Magnetic Particle Testing

Employment History : 1. Worked as a Junior Engineer (QC) in
SIMPLEX CASTING LTD., India.
From May 1997 to Oct.1997

Responsibilities:-

A) Conducting Non – destructive testing.

B) Dimensional Inspection of pattern & casting.

2. Worked as a Engineer (QC) in
PEEKAY STEEL CASTINGS LTD., India
From Nov. 1997 to Jan 2000

A) Conducting non – destructive testing of cast, forged, welded, machined and fabricated products. Evaluation of results and recording.

B) Dimensional inspection of pattern & castings

C) Conducting audit & visual inspection

D) Process control in moulding & fettling

E) Documentation and format control with proper trace ability.

3. Presently working as a NDT Inspector in
SPM Flow Control Inc. UAE
From Feb. 2000 - till date

A) Conducting Non – destructive testings of valves & pipings and recording of results.

B) Job identification and making service history

C) Pressure testing and servicing of valves.

Declaration :

I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

S. SUJITH KUMAR

04:35 Apr-05-2001
Haitham
Re: OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR GOODS INSPECTION : Our company M/s. International Testing & Inspection Agency – situated in Calcutta, India is purely a NDT organisation carrying out NDT jobs in Petrochemicals, Refineries, Power Plants, Steel Plants etc since the year 1966. Apart from this we also carry out Third Party Inspection, Welding Inspection and conduct Training cum Certification courses in ASNT Level I & II in RT,UT & MT. We are now looking for a joint venture with a company interested in doing business in India in the field of Oil Country Tubular Goods Inspection. We will be grateful if anyone can give us any information about such organisation so that we can contact them at the earliest. Kindly treat this message as URGENT.

: Thanking You,

: Yours truly,

: Rajesh Bose
: Director

: Email : itiaiis@cal2.vsnl.net.in
: Tel: 00-91-2825008/4891
: Fax: 00-91-2825692
dear sir:
I complete an applied physics (nuclear techniques looking to work in the company because we took all radiation industrial application.starting with x-rays& gamma rays to ut inpection.
In addition to that we qualified to be radiation protection officer.

05:26 Apr-05-2001

Fred Raco

Director
CP Industries - Div. of Reunion Industries, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jan 2001
Re: OIL COUNTRY TUBULAR GOODS INSPECTION : : Our company M/s. International Testing & Inspection Agency – situated in Calcutta, India is purely a NDT organisation carrying out NDT jobs in Petrochemicals, Refineries, Power Plants, Steel Plants etc since the year 1966. Apart from this we also carry out Third Party Inspection, Welding Inspection and conduct Training cum Certification courses in ASNT Level I & II in RT,UT & MT. We are now looking for a joint venture with a company interested in doing business in India in the field of Oil Country Tubular Goods Inspection. We will be grateful if anyone can give us any information about such organisation so that we can contact them at the earliest. Kindly treat this message as URGENT.
: : Thanking You,
: : Yours truly,
: : Rajesh Bose
: : Director

I started my career in NDT with a company located in Houston, TX. Their name is Oil Country Inspection. They have experience in international dealings all over the world. They are one of the best Oilfield equipment inspection firms I have ever dealt with. I no longer work in the oilfield but I hear that they are still one of the best inspection firms in the Texas area. Very quality work. You can visit their website at:
http://www.oilcountryinspection.com

Good Luck,
FER

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|