where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Stephen Bracegirdle
Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Feb 2000, 5

Stephen Bracegirdle

Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Feb 2000
06:06 Jun-21-2000
Automatic Film Processors

I've been given a spec for an automatic film processor (industrial application, D7 film) with an infeed speed of 120cm/min, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Any suggestions?

J Bellos
J Bellos
00:14 Jun-26-2000
Re: Automatic Film Processors
: I've been given a spec for an automatic film processor (industrial application, D7 film) with an infeed speed of 120cm/min, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Any suggestions?

D7 is an AGFA film, if I'm not mistaken, and AGFA makes fine automatic film processors that are probably exactly matched to their film. I'd try AGFA for a film processor.

Babu George
Babu George
08:53 Aug-21-2000
Re: Automatic Film Processors
contact chayagraphics india Ltd, They make fine processors for all standard size films.

Tel: 0091-80-6621544

Product Spotlight

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection - YXLON FF35 CT

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection r
esults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window