where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Stephen Bracegirdle
Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Feb 2000, 5

Stephen Bracegirdle

Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Feb 2000
06:06 Jun-21-2000
Automatic Film Processors

I've been given a spec for an automatic film processor (industrial application, D7 film) with an infeed speed of 120cm/min, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Any suggestions?

J Bellos
J Bellos
00:14 Jun-26-2000
Re: Automatic Film Processors
: I've been given a spec for an automatic film processor (industrial application, D7 film) with an infeed speed of 120cm/min, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Any suggestions?

D7 is an AGFA film, if I'm not mistaken, and AGFA makes fine automatic film processors that are probably exactly matched to their film. I'd try AGFA for a film processor.

Babu George
Babu George
08:53 Aug-21-2000
Re: Automatic Film Processors
contact chayagraphics india Ltd, They make fine processors for all standard size films.

Tel: 0091-80-6621544

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window