where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

Technical Discussions
Stephen Bracegirdle
Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Feb 2000, 5

Stephen Bracegirdle

Sales
OIS Engineering Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Feb 2000
06:06 Jun-21-2000
Automatic Film Processors

I've been given a spec for an automatic film processor (industrial application, D7 film) with an infeed speed of 120cm/min, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Any suggestions?

J Bellos
J Bellos
00:14 Jun-26-2000
Re: Automatic Film Processors
: I've been given a spec for an automatic film processor (industrial application, D7 film) with an infeed speed of 120cm/min, but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Any suggestions?

D7 is an AGFA film, if I'm not mistaken, and AGFA makes fine automatic film processors that are probably exactly matched to their film. I'd try AGFA for a film processor.

Babu George
Babu George
08:53 Aug-21-2000
Re: Automatic Film Processors
contact chayagraphics india Ltd, They make fine processors for all standard size films.

Tel: 0091-80-6621544

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s