where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Education
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

TWI
TWI is a global leader in technology engineering providing research and consultancy to its members in the field of materials and selection, joining, inspection, NDT and structural integrity management.

01:49 Jul-13-2000
Andrew Morrow
Education

I am in the Marine Corps with about 8 years to go before retiring. I have been an NDI Tech since 1994 and I am currently an NDI Instructor at NAS Pensacola, Florida. I was wondering if someone would be able to tell me which type of degree I should pursue to continue in the NDI field once I transfer to the civilian sector. I was thinking about an Aeronautical Engineering Degree, but I'm not sure. I really love working with X-Rays and I want to learn about more types of NDI methods. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sgt Andrew Morrow
NATTC, NDI School
NAS Pensacola, Florida

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|