where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Lamb wave attenuation
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Teletest Focus+
Teletest Focus+ was the first commercially available system to utilise long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing for detecting corrosion in pipelines.

01:32 Jul-16-2000
young
Lamb wave attenuation

Hello all,

i am searching for the paper or any kind of book or information about how to find Lamb wave attenuation.

if anyone knows how to find Lamb (or guided) wave attenuation or books, papers, please tell me.

thanks for your time.

young

09:09 Jul-18-2000
philippe combette
Re: Lamb wave attenuation Hello,
perhaps you could find something interesting in the book of Auld "Acoustic fields and waves in solids volume 2"

: Hello all,

: i am searching for the paper or any kind of book or information about how to find Lamb wave attenuation.

: if anyone knows how to find Lamb (or guided) wave attenuation or books, papers, please tell me.

: thanks for your time.

: young
:

05:15 Feb-28-2001
Kashif Hussain
Re: Lamb wave attenuation Hello Young,

i am searching for the paper or any kind of book or information about how to find Lamb wave attenuation.

if you know how to find Lamb (or guided) wave attenuation or books, papers, please tell me in english language.
Have you a english version of your thesis too.

thanks for your time.

Kashif

01:03 Mar-02-2001

Loic Martinez

R & D
SWAM,
France,
Joined Aug 2000
Re: Lamb wave attenuation Hello Kashif,
Sorry, I don't have an English version of my thesis, but parts of the main chapters are published english papers that you can find on my website: http://membres.tripod.fr/SWAM/SWAM/publi.htm
In these papers (ref 11 and 14), you will find several methods (Surface Wave Analysis Methods SWAM), for measuring both attenautation and wave numbers of Lamb waves.
See also the excellent papers of Vollman and Dual in JASA.
I'm now doing my research in Paris, so feel free to contact me for more experimental details/meeting.

Success in your investigation.

Loic Martinez
Laboratoire d'Electronique Appliquée de Cergy

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|