where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
perry
perry
01:30 Jul-28-2000
NDT instrument website

There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
Could you help me to find it?

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
01:39 Jul-28-2000
Re: NDT instrument website
: There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: Could you help me to find it?

Krautkraemer doesn`t have a webside in Germany. The international webside is "http://www.krautkramer.com".

Best regards,

Martin Heinz.

Jamshidi
Jamshidi
08:03 Jan-04-2001
: : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: : Could you help me to find it?

: Krautkraemer doesn`t have a webside in Germany. The international webside is "http://www.krautkramer.com".

: Best regards,

: Martin Heinz.

Hung
Hung
08:14 Jul-23-2002
: There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: Could you help me to find it?

ok

Paul Meyer
R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 47

Paul Meyer

R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
08:21 Jul-23-2002
Hello,
The new address is www.AgfaNDTinc.com, the go to the Krautkramer Ultrasonic Systems section.
Paul

: : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: : Could you help me to find it?
: ok

J. Boaden
Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd., United Kingdom, Joined Jun 2002, 6

J. Boaden

Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd.,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jun 2002
08:29 Jul-23-2002
Just click on the advert right next to the link to this page on the ndt.net home-page.

wcislo
wcislo
06:27 Mar-25-2007
: Just click on the advert right next to the link to this page on the ndt.net home-page.
.lkjhgfvgbhnm,

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window