where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT instrument website
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FI Test- und Messtechnik GmbH

01:30 Jul-28-2000
perry
NDT instrument website

There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
Could you help me to find it?

01:39 Jul-28-2000
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
Re: NDT instrument website : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: Could you help me to find it?

Krautkraemer doesn`t have a webside in Germany. The international webside is "http://www.krautkramer.com".

Best regards,

Martin Heinz.

08:03 Jan-04-2001
Jamshidi
Re: NDT instrument website : : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: : Could you help me to find it?

: Krautkraemer doesn`t have a webside in Germany. The international webside is "http://www.krautkramer.com".

: Best regards,

: Martin Heinz.

08:14 Jul-23-2002
Hung
Re: NDT instrument website : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: Could you help me to find it?

ok

08:21 Jul-23-2002

Paul Meyer

R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: NDT instrument website Hello,
The new address is www.AgfaNDTinc.com, the go to the Krautkramer Ultrasonic Systems section.
Paul

: : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: : Could you help me to find it?
: ok

08:29 Jul-23-2002

J. Boaden

Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd.,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jun 2002
Re: NDT instrument website Just click on the advert right next to the link to this page on the ndt.net home-page.

06:27 Mar-25-2007
wcislo
Re: NDT instrument website : Just click on the advert right next to the link to this page on the ndt.net home-page.
.lkjhgfvgbhnm,

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|