where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
perry
perry
01:30 Jul-28-2000
NDT instrument website

There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
Could you help me to find it?

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
01:39 Jul-28-2000
Re: NDT instrument website
: There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: Could you help me to find it?

Krautkraemer doesn`t have a webside in Germany. The international webside is "http://www.krautkramer.com".

Best regards,

Martin Heinz.

Jamshidi
Jamshidi
08:03 Jan-04-2001
: : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: : Could you help me to find it?

: Krautkraemer doesn`t have a webside in Germany. The international webside is "http://www.krautkramer.com".

: Best regards,

: Martin Heinz.

Hung
Hung
08:14 Jul-23-2002
: There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: Could you help me to find it?

ok

Paul Meyer
R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 47

Paul Meyer

R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
08:21 Jul-23-2002
Hello,
The new address is www.AgfaNDTinc.com, the go to the Krautkramer Ultrasonic Systems section.
Paul

: : There are some trouble with my NDT instrument, its type is USL48 and it was made by KRAUTKAMER GMBH KOLN company which is located in west Germany.I am looking for the website of this company for more help.
: : Could you help me to find it?
: ok

J. Boaden
Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd., United Kingdom, Joined Jun 2002, 6

J. Boaden

Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd.,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jun 2002
08:29 Jul-23-2002
Just click on the advert right next to the link to this page on the ndt.net home-page.

wcislo
wcislo
06:27 Mar-25-2007
: Just click on the advert right next to the link to this page on the ndt.net home-page.
.lkjhgfvgbhnm,

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s