where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Dennis Dussin
Dennis Dussin
00:02 Jan-16-2003
Industry information

I represent a private equity firm that is considering making an investment in the NDT industry. I am currently seeking some general information about the industry. Specifically, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me towards an industry association or consulting company in the industry who can tell me how large this industry is, and who are some companies in the $20MM+ revenue range who might be looking for outside capital to grow their business or make an acquisition.

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window