where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Mike Nash
Mike Nash
07:53 Mar-01-2003
Images of radiographs

Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
01:22 Mar-01-2003
Re: Images of radiographs
Please find downloadable sample images from various digital X-ray systems in jpg format located on our web site:

http://cmosxray.com/EnvisionScan/ES_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/XYMini/XYM_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/OpenVision/OV_xrays.shtml

: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

Ed Trotter
Ed Trotter
04:31 Mar-02-2003
: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?
You may also want to try and do a Google Image search.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 605

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:33 Mar-02-2003
---------------

Currently we have about 300 radiography articles at NDT.net.

To find articles containing images try the descriptor search, select "ALL RT" and enter in text field: "fig". Search results show approx. 200 articles. Its a little work to brows for
radiograhy images, but I am sure you will find many excellent x-ray images.

You can follow the search results here:
http://www.ndt.net/cgi-bin/htsearch?format=long&matchesperpage=10&config=localdes&restrict=www.ndt.net%2Farticle%2F&method=and&words=CT__RT%2Bfig

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant,
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

Consultant,
RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

dkalacos
dkalacos
03:05 Mar-07-2004

dkalacos

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window