where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Mike Nash
Mike Nash
07:53 Mar-01-2003
Images of radiographs

Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

John Pursley
R & D
Envision Product Design, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 23

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
01:22 Mar-01-2003
Re: Images of radiographs
Please find downloadable sample images from various digital X-ray systems in jpg format located on our web site:

http://cmosxray.com/EnvisionScan/ES_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/XYMini/XYM_xrays.shtml
http://cmosxray.com/OpenVision/OV_xrays.shtml

: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?

Ed Trotter
Ed Trotter
04:31 Mar-02-2003
: Does anybody know where I can download jpg, png or gif image files of industrial radiographs please?
You may also want to try and do a Google Image search.

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
01:33 Mar-02-2003
---------------

Currently we have about 300 radiography articles at NDT.net.

To find articles containing images try the descriptor search, select "ALL RT" and enter in text field: "fig". Search results show approx. 200 articles. Its a little work to brows for
radiograhy images, but I am sure you will find many excellent x-ray images.

You can follow the search results here:
http://www.ndt.net/cgi-bin/htsearch?format=long&matchesperpage=10&config=localdes&restrict=www.ndt.net%2Farticle%2F&method=and&words=CT__RT%2Bfig

Fred Raco, Jr.
Consultant, Partner in NDT Laboratory
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc., USA, Joined Jul 2002, 24

Fred Raco, Jr.

RNDT, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Jul 2002
03:23 Mar-03-2003

Yes, our web page, www.rndt.net has many NDT related pictures including radiographic images. Just click on the pictures tab.

Fred Raco, Jr.
RNDT, Inc.

dkalacos
dkalacos
03:05 Mar-07-2004

dkalacos

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window