where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
ASNT UT level 1-3 questions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
World leading provider of Non-Destructive Testing and Corrosion Prevention and Coatings training, examinations and Level 3 Consultancy Services

00:05 Mar-08-2003
Jason Adams
ASNT UT level 1-3 questions

Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
thanks.

05:29 Mar-08-2003

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
Re: ASNT UT level 1-3 questions Search for this:

Category / Q&A Books (Supplements to SNT-TC-1A) /
Supplement to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (Q&A Book) - Ultrasonic Testing Method

Over 400 recommended Level I, II, and III questions and answers. An excellent way to learn about UT material and prepare yourself for testing situations. (Book C).
Product Code: 2028
Pages:
ISBN: 0-931403-46-4
Year Published: 1994
Author(s):

Nonmember Price: $45.50

: Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
: thanks.

00:52 Mar-13-2003
George Butcher
Re: ASNT UT level 1-3 questions Just go to this pasted in link. It will take you to the ASNT page where you can order.

http://www.asnt.org/shopasnt/merchant.ihtml?pid=1366&lastcatid=9&step=4

03:33 Jul-27-2004
alireza rahmani
Re: ASNT UT level 1-3 questions Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
thanks.

03:22 Sep-19-2004
rajasekaran
Re: ASNT UT level 1-3 questions : Search for this:
: Category / Q&A Books (Supplements to SNT-TC-1A) /
: Supplement to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A (Q&A Book) - Ultrasonic Testing Method
:
: Over 400 recommended Level I, II, and III questions and answers. An excellent way to learn about UT material and prepare yourself for testing situations. (Book C).
: Product Code: 2028
: Pages:
: ISBN: 0-931403-46-4
: Year Published: 1994
: Author(s):
: Nonmember Price: $45.50
: : Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
: : thanks.
: .

09:03 May-23-2005
Nasser Awad
Re: ASNT UT level 1-3 questions : Hi I'm trying to find someplace where I can get the ASNT standard questions and answers for UT levels 1-3. I have tried the ASNT but I can't find that it would be under. I would like to find it online if possible. If somebody has it or knows where I can get it I would be very happy if you would email me or let me know on here where I can find it.
: thanks.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|