where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.

Career Discussions
alison braybrook
alison braybrook
02:03 Mar-28-2003
Re: Radiation safety
anyone know procedures of safety of pateints and operator of x ray machines

: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: .
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

white, wesley
white, wesley
01:13 May-10-2003
: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

Dorisa Green
Dorisa Green
00:16 Apr-29-2004
I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

Dorisa Green
Dorisa Green
00:16 Apr-29-2004
I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

ADEFISOYE P.A
ADEFISOYE P.A
01:19 Dec-01-2005
Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA

Thanks.

: : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : .
: : : Thank you
: : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

: hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

bahman sattarzadeh
bahman sattarzadeh
01:08 Oct-07-2006
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA
: Thanks.
: : : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : : .
: : : : Thank you
: : : .
: : : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
: : hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s