where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GE Inspection Technologies
Inspection Technologies, a business of the Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE IT), is one of the world's leading suppliers of nondestructive testin ...

Career Discussions
alison braybrook
alison braybrook
02:03 Mar-28-2003
Re: Radiation safety
anyone know procedures of safety of pateints and operator of x ray machines

: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: .
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

white, wesley
white, wesley
01:13 May-10-2003
: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

Dorisa Green
Dorisa Green
00:16 Apr-29-2004
I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

Dorisa Green
Dorisa Green
00:16 Apr-29-2004
I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

ADEFISOYE P.A
ADEFISOYE P.A
01:19 Dec-01-2005
Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA

Thanks.

: : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : .
: : : Thank you
: : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

: hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

bahman sattarzadeh
bahman sattarzadeh
01:08 Oct-07-2006
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA
: Thanks.
: : : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : : .
: : : : Thank you
: : : .
: : : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
: : hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window