where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Re: Radiation safety
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Tecnatom
Tecnatom has more than 50 years of experience providing services, equipment and systems devoted to NDT testing in several sectors and markets.

02:03 Mar-28-2003
alison braybrook
Re: Radiation safety anyone know procedures of safety of pateints and operator of x ray machines

: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: .
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

01:13 May-10-2003
white, wesley
Re: Radiation safety : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

00:16 Apr-29-2004
Dorisa Green
Re: Radiation safety I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

00:16 Apr-29-2004
Dorisa Green
Re: Radiation safety I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

01:19 Dec-01-2005
ADEFISOYE P.A
Re: Radiation safety Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA

Thanks.

: : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : .
: : : Thank you
: : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

: hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

01:08 Oct-07-2006
bahman sattarzadeh
Re: Radiation safety ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA
: Thanks.
: : : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : : .
: : : : Thank you
: : : .
: : : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
: : hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|