where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
alison braybrook
alison braybrook
02:03 Mar-28-2003
Re: Radiation safety
anyone know procedures of safety of pateints and operator of x ray machines

: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: .
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

white, wesley
white, wesley
01:13 May-10-2003
: : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : Thank you
: I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

Dorisa Green
Dorisa Green
00:16 Apr-29-2004
I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

Dorisa Green
Dorisa Green
00:16 Apr-29-2004
I am looking for pictures of radiation damage also. I am at an animal hosp. and our staff needs to see the dangers of prolonged exposure.
Thank you for anything that you could send
Dorisa Green

ADEFISOYE P.A
ADEFISOYE P.A
01:19 Dec-01-2005
Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA

Thanks.

: : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : .
: : : Thank you
: : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.

: hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.

bahman sattarzadeh
bahman sattarzadeh
01:08 Oct-07-2006
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Can you get across to the NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF RADIATION PROTECTION & RESEACH UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN NIGERIA
: Thanks.
: : : : Does any one know where I can down load some pictures of radiation burns suffered as a result of Industrial Radiography. I need this to show my staff in Nigeria who will not believe me when I tell them of the dangers involved.
: : : .
: : : : Thank you
: : : .
: : : I have some pictures. I will scan pictures and send you via e-mail.
: : hey there, im dont know how much info that you want but we have a lot of information dealing with radiation safty. we have a program set up that deals with every aspect of it. i guess that you can say that the military is like that. if you still need any help just let me know you can e-mail me at whitewr@iwo-jima.nvy.mil ok.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window