where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
ISO/IEC17025
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:01 Apr-25-2003
Kapustin A.
ISO/IEC17025

Dear colleagues!
The accreditation of laboratories NDT on ISO/IEC17025 on kinds of a control is the important and serious question.
Anybody developed a technique of account of uncertainty of measurement of defects on RT control for countries of Western Europe and Northern America?
It would be desirable to exchange opinions on this question.
We have developed a technique of account of uncertainty of measurement of defects of welded connections for RT of a control on ISO/IEC17025. It is oriented to countries of CIS.
The problem difficult but has solution. We use for this purpose developed in the Byelorussia association NDT computer technology of decoding X-ray films of welds “Express-method”. Our technique allows to calculate uncertainty of measurements on 8 sources.

Regards,
Alexandr Kapustin.
Byelorussia association NDT.

05:33 Nov-30-2003
sachin achintalwar
Re: ISO/IEC17025 : Dear colleagues!
: The accreditation of laboratories NDT on ISO/IEC17025 on kinds of a control is the important and serious question.
: Anybody developed a technique of account of uncertainty of measurement of defects on RT control for countries of Western Europe and Northern America?
: It would be desirable to exchange opinions on this question.
: We have developed a technique of account of uncertainty of measurement of defects of welded connections for RT of a control on ISO/IEC17025. It is oriented to countries of CIS.
: The problem difficult but has solution. We use for this purpose developed in the Byelorussia association NDT computer technology of decoding X-ray films of welds “Express-method”. Our technique allows to calculate uncertainty of measurements on 8 sources.
: Regards,
: Alexandr Kapustin.
: Byelorussia association NDT.
.i just want tyo know the details about ISO/IEC 17025.
Regards,
Sachin .

02:34 Sep-18-2006
CLAUDIA SOTO
Re: ISO/IEC17025 : Dear colleagues!
Im work in automotive industrias
Im look a specific norm or standar to define the Equipment calibration period , we using checking fixture and we schedule by year, but without any base.
Can you help me, my customer are ask me .

Regards

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|