where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EKOSCAN
EKOSCAN is a French manufacturer specialized in equipment for ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing: Probes,UT boards & Scanners tailored for your needs

Career Discussions
Jean-Claude Schwartz
Jean-Claude Schwartz
04:59 May-02-2003
Ketos Ring

Can anybody tell me what the present situation is with regards to the 'Ketos Ring'?
I am led to believe that the manufacture of this component has been stopped. If this is correct, how do NDT companies apply ASTM 1444 in the correct manner?

Herman
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined May 2001, 5

Herman

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined May 2001
08:49 May-10-2003
Re: Ketos Ring
:Dear Collegue,
About the Ketos ring, i bought one last year in USA, they are several companys that sell them, if you need more information, i will be happy in helping you Jean-Claude,
Best regards,
Herman

Can anybody tell me what the present situation is with regards to the 'Ketos Ring'?
: I am led to believe that the manufacture of this component has been stopped. If this is correct, how do NDT companies apply ASTM 1444 in the correct manner?

Bruce Owen
Bruce Owen
03:13 May-17-2003
Re: Ketos Ring
Dear Jean-Claude,
Our Company has been manufacturing Ketos Rings for over 15 years. We will email you details.
best regards, Bruce Owen.

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window