where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Jean-Claude Schwartz
Jean-Claude Schwartz
04:59 May-02-2003
Ketos Ring

Can anybody tell me what the present situation is with regards to the 'Ketos Ring'?
I am led to believe that the manufacture of this component has been stopped. If this is correct, how do NDT companies apply ASTM 1444 in the correct manner?

Herman
NDT Inspector
Canada, Joined May 2001, 5

Herman

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined May 2001
08:49 May-10-2003
Re: Ketos Ring
:Dear Collegue,
About the Ketos ring, i bought one last year in USA, they are several companys that sell them, if you need more information, i will be happy in helping you Jean-Claude,
Best regards,
Herman

Can anybody tell me what the present situation is with regards to the 'Ketos Ring'?
: I am led to believe that the manufacture of this component has been stopped. If this is correct, how do NDT companies apply ASTM 1444 in the correct manner?

Bruce Owen
Bruce Owen
03:13 May-17-2003
Re: Ketos Ring
Dear Jean-Claude,
Our Company has been manufacturing Ketos Rings for over 15 years. We will email you details.
best regards, Bruce Owen.

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window