where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Ketos Ring
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

04:59 May-02-2003
Jean-Claude Schwartz
Ketos Ring

Can anybody tell me what the present situation is with regards to the 'Ketos Ring'?
I am led to believe that the manufacture of this component has been stopped. If this is correct, how do NDT companies apply ASTM 1444 in the correct manner?

08:49 May-10-2003

Herman

NDT Inspector
Canada,
Joined May 2001
Re: Ketos Ring :Dear Collegue,
About the Ketos ring, i bought one last year in USA, they are several companys that sell them, if you need more information, i will be happy in helping you Jean-Claude,
Best regards,
Herman

Can anybody tell me what the present situation is with regards to the 'Ketos Ring'?
: I am led to believe that the manufacture of this component has been stopped. If this is correct, how do NDT companies apply ASTM 1444 in the correct manner?

03:13 May-17-2003
Bruce Owen
Re: Ketos Ring Dear Jean-Claude,
Our Company has been manufacturing Ketos Rings for over 15 years. We will email you details.
best regards, Bruce Owen.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|