where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

DASEL SISTEMAS
Our Phased Array equipments, based on SITAU Technology, are among the PAS highest performance in the market.
Career Discussions
Rajesh Bose
Engineering, NDT Engineer
BP, USA, Joined Aug 2001, 3

Rajesh Bose

Engineering, NDT Engineer
BP,
USA,
Joined Aug 2001
06:18 May-20-2003
Re: Level III rates
Dear Gerald,

Can you be more specific as to what kind of Level III service are you looking for? We provide Level III service in US and Canda. Visit our website www.nde.com for more information.

Rolf D
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf D

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
07:07 May-20-2003
In 2001 we had done a NDT Salary Survey, go:
http://www.ndt.net/exhibit/survey/salary/salaryr.htm

: Can anyone give me an idea of charge-out rates for level III in the US and/or in Canada??
: I appreciate anyones help in this matter.
: Gerald King

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
02:02 May-20-2003
: Can anyone give me an idea of charge-out rates for level III in the US and/or in Canada??
: I appreciate anyones help in this matter.
: Gerald King

As a consultant I should charge a fee to answer this question, but what the heck! (That is a joke) Our published rate is $76.50/hour plus expenses. You can find our complete fee schedule here http://www.ndt-cgi.com/NDTCGI/Fee_Schedule.htm. And of course, our fees may be negotiable depending upon the tasks and the length of time necessary. Thank you for asking.

Bill

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window