where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Rajesh Bose
Engineering, NDT Engineer
BP, USA, Joined Aug 2001, 3

Rajesh Bose

Engineering, NDT Engineer
BP,
USA,
Joined Aug 2001
06:18 May-20-2003
Re: Level III rates
Dear Gerald,

Can you be more specific as to what kind of Level III service are you looking for? We provide Level III service in US and Canda. Visit our website www.nde.com for more information.

Rolf D
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf D

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
07:07 May-20-2003
In 2001 we had done a NDT Salary Survey, go:
http://www.ndt.net/exhibit/survey/salary/salaryr.htm

: Can anyone give me an idea of charge-out rates for level III in the US and/or in Canada??
: I appreciate anyones help in this matter.
: Gerald King

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
02:02 May-20-2003
: Can anyone give me an idea of charge-out rates for level III in the US and/or in Canada??
: I appreciate anyones help in this matter.
: Gerald King

As a consultant I should charge a fee to answer this question, but what the heck! (That is a joke) Our published rate is $76.50/hour plus expenses. You can find our complete fee schedule here http://www.ndt-cgi.com/NDTCGI/Fee_Schedule.htm. And of course, our fees may be negotiable depending upon the tasks and the length of time necessary. Thank you for asking.

Bill

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window