where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Re: Level III rates
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Zawada NDT
Suppliers of instruments to test steel wire ropes in-situ, using magnetic, non-destructive method.

06:18 May-20-2003

Rajesh Bose

Engineering, NDT Engineer
BP,
USA,
Joined Aug 2001
Re: Level III rates Dear Gerald,

Can you be more specific as to what kind of Level III service are you looking for? We provide Level III service in US and Canda. Visit our website www.nde.com for more information.

07:07 May-20-2003

Rolf D

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Level III rates In 2001 we had done a NDT Salary Survey, go:
http://www.ndt.net/exhibit/survey/salary/salaryr.htm

: Can anyone give me an idea of charge-out rates for level III in the US and/or in Canada??
: I appreciate anyones help in this matter.
: Gerald King

02:02 May-20-2003

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
Re: Level III rates : Can anyone give me an idea of charge-out rates for level III in the US and/or in Canada??
: I appreciate anyones help in this matter.
: Gerald King

As a consultant I should charge a fee to answer this question, but what the heck! (That is a joke) Our published rate is $76.50/hour plus expenses. You can find our complete fee schedule here http://www.ndt-cgi.com/NDTCGI/Fee_Schedule.htm. And of course, our fees may be negotiable depending upon the tasks and the length of time necessary. Thank you for asking.

Bill

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|