where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
phil
phil
01:21 Oct-22-2003
Any one have experience with the Panametrics 37???

I have been having some problems with my unit, and was just wondering if anyone might have been experienving any problems with their throughcoat shooting.

Phil

Joseph KElly
653 Tank Inspector
Mott tank insp, USA, Joined Dec 2003, 2

Joseph KElly

653 Tank Inspector
Mott tank insp,
USA,
Joined Dec 2003
00:00 Nov-30-2003
Re: Any one have experience with the Panametrics 37???
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have been having some problems with my unit, and was just wondering if anyone might have been experienving any problems with their throughcoat shooting.
: Phil
------------ End Original Message ------------
I have vast experince with the panametrics

Product Spotlight

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew

NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds in
both set-through and set-on configurations. Available in both two-axis and three-axis instrument configurations and adaptable to cover a wide range of 90-degree nozzle sizes, from 3" upwards, on ferritic and austenitic materials.The transducer skew axis can also be adjusted, encoded and locked.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s