where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Tank Floor Inspection
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Iris Inspection Services, Inc.
We are the world’s largest supplier of air cooler, boiler and exchanger tubing inspection services.

06:04 Nov-18-2003

Alexander

Sales,
INTRON PLUS Ltd.,
Russia,
Joined Sep 2001
Tank Floor Inspection

May someone advise me if there is a list of tank floor inspection companies available? Thank you.

09:17 Nov-30-2003

Joseph Kelly

653 Tank Inspector
Mott tank insp,
USA,
Joined Dec 2003
Re: Tank Floor Inspection ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: May someone advise me if there is a list of tank floor inspection companies available? Thank you.
------------ End Original Message ------------
I work for a tank inspection comp. We use the latest tec. We MFE the tank floors.

03:25 Dec-01-2003
Bill Duke
: : May someone advise me if there is a list of tank floor inspection companies available? Thank you.
: I work for a tank inspection comp. We use the latest tec. We MFE the tank floors.

I am the co owner of MFE Enterprises, Inc. We manufacture the MFE tank floor scanners. We have sold about 200 scanners all over the world. Call me for information about tank inspection companies.

281-441-8284 - Bill Duke

09:16 Dec-04-2003

Athanasios Anastasopoulos

Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
: : May someone advise me if there is a list of tank floor inspection companies available? Thank you.
: I work for a tank inspection comp. We use the latest tec. We MFE the tank floors.
A number of companies specialized in Tank Floor inspection:
Should you be interested in Acoustic Emission On-Line Tank Floor Assesment you search for TANKPAC and you might contact Physical Acoustics www.pacndt.com.
Should you be interested in Ultrasocic scanning for quantitative evaluation of Tank Floor/Walls/Roof you might contact inspection companies such as Quality Service Laboratories www.qsl-plus.com or CONAM www.conaminsp.com. In addition to that both QSL & CONAM offer API-653 services.
Should you need further details please contact me directly on the above e-mail or call +30 210 2846801.

01:07 Dec-17-2003
Singh TP
Re: Tank Floor Inspection PLEASE FURNISH THE LIST OF AGENCY FOR TANK FLOOR SCANNING USING LOW FREQUENCY ELECTROMAGNETIC TECHNIQUE (LFET)IN INDIA.

03:27 Jan-07-2004
Michel MACE
: May someone advise me if there is a list of tank floor inspection companies available? Thank you.
Should you be interested in Leak Testing or Acoustic Emission or X-ray or others You might contact our companie
CEGELEC NDT (FRANCE)
+33 4 75 70 73 12
robert.grumel@cegelec.com

00:15 Jan-08-2004
Robert Moulton
: Should you be interested in Leak Testing or Acoustic Emission or X-ray or others You might contact our companie
: CEGELEC NDT (FRANCE)
: +33 4 75 70 73 12
: robert.grumel@cegelec.com

We are an inspection company that specializes in tank inspection. We currently use the Silver Wing Floor Mapping System to perform a Magnetic Flux Leakage inspection on tank bottoms as part of our full API 653 Inspection

09:22 Jan-12-2004
Salim BENMEDAKHENE
Re: Tank Floor Inspection

----------- Start Original Message -----------
May someone advise me if there is a list of tank floor inspection companies available? Thank you.

Please find here a documentation concerning the non destructive and economic testings which we make to inspect tank floor.
http://www.aetech.fr/TtankFloorInspecton.pdf
For better knowing us, connecting you to following URL: www.aetech.fr

02:14 Jan-13-2004

Iván Díaz

Consultant,
ABS Group,
Peru,
Joined Jan 2003

We are an inspection company that makes tank inspection. We use the Silver Wing Floor Mapping System to perform a MFL Inspection on tank bottoms. It really goes very well.
You can contact with Mr. Simon Packer or Mr. Justin Burton (mfl@silverwing.ltd.uk) from SILVERWING LTD. UK (www.silverwing.ltd.uk).

00:24 Jan-15-2004

Carsten Moeller

R & D,
ROSEN Technology and Research Center,
USA,
Joined Jan 2001
: We are an inspection company that makes tank inspection. We use the Silver Wing Floor Mapping System to perform a MFL Inspection on tank bottoms. It really goes very well.
: You can contact with Mr. Simon Packer or Mr. Justin Burton (mfl@silverwing.ltd.uk) from SILVERWING LTD. UK (www.silverwing.ltd.uk).

Rosen Inspection Technologies is a leading company in tank bottom inspection. The Tbit (Tank Bottom Inspection Tool) is a self-developed product. We are also active in automatic coil tubing inspection and robotic external pipeline inspection. Please visit our webside WWW.Roseninspection.net .

02:45 Jan-26-2005
Bill Duke
: : We are an inspection company that makes tank inspection. We use the Silver Wing Floor Mapping System to perform a MFL Inspection on tank bottoms. It really goes very well.
: : You can contact with Mr. Simon Packer or Mr. Justin Burton (mfl@silverwing.ltd.uk) from SILVERWING LTD. UK (www.silverwing.ltd.uk).
: Rosen Inspection Technologies is a leading company in tank bottom inspection. The Tbit (Tank Bottom Inspection Tool) is a self-developed product. We are also active in automatic coil tubing inspection and robotic external pipeline inspection. Please visit our webside WWW.Roseninspection.net .

Your original queation was about getting a list of tank inspection companies. Do you want a list of companies with in a certain radius of your company or a comprehensive list of all companies that offer this service? I can provide you with a list of all companies that have purchased the MFE 2412 or MFE 2412 Mark II. We have sold over 200 mfe/mfl tank floor worldwide over the last 10 years.

Best regards,
Bill Duke
President MFE Enterprises, Inc.

05:45 Jan-31-2005
Steve McElroy
Re: Tank Floor Inspection Please note: Silverwing UK contact details have changed

e-email: mfl@silverwinguk.com

web: www.silverwinguk.com

07:19 Feb-17-2005
Steve McElroy
Re: Tank Floor Inspection Please note Silverwing new email address:mfl@silverwinguk.com Contact us if you require any information or vist our new website at www.silverwinguk.com.

07:21 Jan-13-2006
Steve McElroy
Re: Tank Floor Inspection Just to correct an earlier message - The silverwing e-mail address is: mfl@silverwinguk.com and website address is: www.silverwinguk.com

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|