where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

Technical Discussions
Robert Gettings
Robert Gettings
01:18 Aug-07-2000
SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

Thank you.
Rob

Mike Lucht
Mike Lucht
06:17 Feb-25-2002
Re: SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block
Rob,
Is this standard still available? If so how do I go about procuring one?

: Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

: This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

: Thank you.
: Rob

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s