where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TWI
TWI is a world leading research and technology organisation established in 1946. From bases in the UK, USA, China, Malaysia, Middle East, India a ...
Technical Discussions
Robert Gettings
Robert Gettings
01:18 Aug-07-2000
SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

Thank you.
Rob

Mike Lucht
Mike Lucht
06:17 Feb-25-2002
Re: SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block
Rob,
Is this standard still available? If so how do I go about procuring one?

: Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

: This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

: Thank you.
: Rob

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window