where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Robert Gettings
Robert Gettings
01:18 Aug-07-2000
SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

Thank you.
Rob

Mike Lucht
Mike Lucht
06:17 Feb-25-2002
Re: SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block
Rob,
Is this standard still available? If so how do I go about procuring one?

: Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

: This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

: Thank you.
: Rob

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window