where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Robert Gettings
Robert Gettings
01:18 Aug-07-2000
SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

Thank you.
Rob

Mike Lucht
Mike Lucht
06:17 Feb-25-2002
Re: SRM 1851 Penetrant Test Block
Rob,
Is this standard still available? If so how do I go about procuring one?

: Please allow me to introduce myself, I am a project manager at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and am responsible for our Standard Reference Material 1851 Penetrant Test block.

: This is a standard we have supplied to industry for many years. I am interested in finding out what the industry need is for continuing availability of this material. If interested, please respond to me at robert.gettings@nist.gov. The attached link is a view of the SRM 1851 certificate FYI.

: Thank you.
: Rob

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window