where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Book by Kino
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

00:10 Dec-19-2003
Cam Garner
Book by Kino

Hello,

I am a transducer designer from Canada. I am looking for the book:

G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
ISBN: 0130030473

It is out of print and the copy they had at the British Library is missing. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Cam

08:46 Dec-19-2003
Darren Twop
Re: Book by Kino This is a great book, I once had a copy but quality books have a tendency to go missing...

I too would like to find another copy.

Darren Twop

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: I am a transducer designer from Canada. I am looking for the book:
: G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: ISBN: 0130030473
: It is out of print and the copy they had at the British Library is missing. Does anybody have any suggestions?
: Cam
------------ End Original Message ------------

03:41 Dec-22-2003
Joerg Schulze-Clewing
Re: Book by Kino Cam, it is out of print. The only place I have seen it is here but I don't know this site because I have never shopped there:

http://www.cybergates.net/item/1_0130030473_1_6_226715_index.html

Probably you'd have to search used book stores for a copy.

Good luck, Joerg.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: It is out of print and the copy they had at the British Library is missing. Does anybody have any suggestions?

02:45 Dec-22-2003

Tom Colter

Engineering,
Bechtel Plant Machinery Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Book by Kino ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Cam, it is out of print. The only place I have seen it is here but I don't know this site because I have never shopped there:
: http://www.cybergates.net/item/1_0130030473_1_6_226715_index.html
: Probably you'd have to search used book stores for a copy.
: Good luck, Joerg.
: : Hello,
: : I am a transducer designer from Canada. I am looking for the book:
: : G.S. Kino, Acoustic Waves, devices, imaging & analog signal processing, Prentice-Hall,1987.
: : ISBN: 0130030473
: : It is out of print and the copy they had at the British Library is missing. Does anybody have any suggestions?
: : Cam
I don't know if iabooks.com would have it as I have never used them nor have I visited the site, but I just got an unsoliciated email from them and note they include a reprint service, that is, they will reprint out-of-print books,(probably pretty pricey. May be worth checking out.

03:05 Jun-11-2005
Gordon Kino
Re: Book by Kino ----------- Start Original Message -----------
The book in a corrected version on CD from the IEEE UFFC (the ultrasonics group).

I also have good quality Xerox copies of the corrected version available.

Gordon :

Hello,

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|