where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Career Discussions
Jeff
Jeff
01:06 Jan-16-2004
NDT Training

Hi, I am interested in finding training programs for NDT. I have an associates degree in Aerospace Technology and want to take necessary courses to get certification. I live in Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center. I have seen some companies offering some online training for some methods, is this a good way to go or is in person and hands on best? Thanks for any info.

Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
01:06 Jan-16-2004
Re: NDT Training
We sell NDT multimedia training CDROM on UT, RT, MT and PT methods.
Our CBT (Computer Based Training)is used in Italy by many Companies and Certification Centre. Out of Italy we have sold the english version in many Countries such as England, France, USA, Portugal, India, Sudan, Switzerland, Poland and Holland.
You can find more information on our Web Site at the address http://www.simula.it/web/1024x768_en/homeframe4.htm
Best regards.

Marc
Marc
09:25 Feb-06-2004
Just buy the ASNT level II / III study guides.
I think that CD-ROM training is not the way to get the knowledge you need for certification.
What methods do you need and against what standard do you want to be certified? If NASA already has level III personnel they can train and certify you...
You also know that you need at least 1600 hours experience to become UT/RT/ET level II

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I am interested in finding training programs for NDT. I have an associates degree in Aerospace Technology and want to take necessary courses to get certification. I live in Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center. I have seen some companies offering some online training for some methods, is this a good way to go or is in person and hands on best? Thanks for any info.
------------ End Original Message ------------

mike jones
mike jones
05:41 Feb-24-2004
: Just buy the ASNT level II / III study guides.
: I think that CD-ROM training is not the way to get the knowledge you need for certification.
: What methods do you need and against what standard do you want to be certified? If NASA already has level III personnel they can train and certify you...
: You also know that you need at least 1600 hours experience to become UT/RT/ET level II
:
: : Hi, I am interested in finding training programs for NDT. I have an associates degree in Aerospace Technology and want to take necessary courses to get certification. I live in Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center. I have seen some companies offering some online training for some methods, is this a good way to go or is in person and hands on best? Thanks for any info.
If you need to understand UT there is a company at www.auto-ut.co.uk who have developed a neat simulator called Genesis this available to download.Dont know if it will help you pass exams but it is a useful tool to UNDERSTAND UT which is often missing in traditional training methods which focus only on passing exams.

vafaei azizollah
vafaei azizollah
06:08 May-07-2004
UT Training FOR LEVEL 3
HELLO
ILIKE GET LEVEL 3 IN UT

I HAVE LEVEL 2 IN RT AND UT

PLEASE HELP ME

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
01:34 May-07-2004
Re: UT Training FOR LEVEL 3
As they say on their site "everything you need to know about Level III certification" at http://www.asnt.org/certification/leveliii/index.htm.

You can attend classes or get someone like me to train you (provided you meet the requirements of course) in Level III job tasks and topics.

: HELLO
: ILIKE GET LEVEL 3 IN UT
: I HAVE LEVEL 2 IN RT AND UT
: PLEASE HELP ME

khalid
khalid
00:00 Jul-08-2004
hi,
i want to know that is ur magnetic particles inspection training is acceptable by MS BOEING.
kindly tel me at ur earliest so that i can proceed forward for a course in this respect.
thanking u in anticipation.

shrigopal dhoot
shrigopal dhoot
08:00 Jun-26-2005
we requires a CD containing a NDT Techniques.

Pl. sebd the details

regards,

s. m. dhoot

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window