where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
NDT Training
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.

01:06 Jan-16-2004
Jeff
NDT Training

Hi, I am interested in finding training programs for NDT. I have an associates degree in Aerospace Technology and want to take necessary courses to get certification. I live in Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center. I have seen some companies offering some online training for some methods, is this a good way to go or is in person and hands on best? Thanks for any info.

01:06 Jan-16-2004
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Re: NDT Training We sell NDT multimedia training CDROM on UT, RT, MT and PT methods.
Our CBT (Computer Based Training)is used in Italy by many Companies and Certification Centre. Out of Italy we have sold the english version in many Countries such as England, France, USA, Portugal, India, Sudan, Switzerland, Poland and Holland.
You can find more information on our Web Site at the address http://www.simula.it/web/1024x768_en/homeframe4.htm
Best regards.

09:25 Feb-06-2004
Marc
Re: NDT Training Just buy the ASNT level II / III study guides.
I think that CD-ROM training is not the way to get the knowledge you need for certification.
What methods do you need and against what standard do you want to be certified? If NASA already has level III personnel they can train and certify you...
You also know that you need at least 1600 hours experience to become UT/RT/ET level II

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I am interested in finding training programs for NDT. I have an associates degree in Aerospace Technology and want to take necessary courses to get certification. I live in Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center. I have seen some companies offering some online training for some methods, is this a good way to go or is in person and hands on best? Thanks for any info.
------------ End Original Message ------------

05:41 Feb-24-2004
mike jones
Re: NDT Training ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Just buy the ASNT level II / III study guides.
: I think that CD-ROM training is not the way to get the knowledge you need for certification.
: What methods do you need and against what standard do you want to be certified? If NASA already has level III personnel they can train and certify you...
: You also know that you need at least 1600 hours experience to become UT/RT/ET level II
:
: : Hi, I am interested in finding training programs for NDT. I have an associates degree in Aerospace Technology and want to take necessary courses to get certification. I live in Florida and work at the Kennedy Space Center. I have seen some companies offering some online training for some methods, is this a good way to go or is in person and hands on best? Thanks for any info.
If you need to understand UT there is a company at www.auto-ut.co.uk who have developed a neat simulator called Genesis this available to download.Dont know if it will help you pass exams but it is a useful tool to UNDERSTAND UT which is often missing in traditional training methods which focus only on passing exams.

06:08 May-07-2004
vafaei azizollah
UT Training FOR LEVEL 3 HELLO
ILIKE GET LEVEL 3 IN UT

I HAVE LEVEL 2 IN RT AND UT

PLEASE HELP ME

01:34 May-07-2004

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
Re: UT Training FOR LEVEL 3 As they say on their site "everything you need to know about Level III certification" at http://www.asnt.org/certification/leveliii/index.htm.

You can attend classes or get someone like me to train you (provided you meet the requirements of course) in Level III job tasks and topics.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: HELLO
: ILIKE GET LEVEL 3 IN UT
: I HAVE LEVEL 2 IN RT AND UT
: PLEASE HELP ME

00:00 Jul-08-2004
khalid
Re: NDT Training hi,
i want to know that is ur magnetic particles inspection training is acceptable by MS BOEING.
kindly tel me at ur earliest so that i can proceed forward for a course in this respect.
thanking u in anticipation.

08:00 Jun-26-2005
shrigopal dhoot
Re: NDT Training we requires a CD containing a NDT Techniques.

Pl. sebd the details

regards,

s. m. dhoot

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|