where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems

Career Discussions
ariestiawan,ronnie
ariestiawan,ronnie
04:15 Jan-16-2004
Calibration Of Flow meter

I have CMF flow meter (Micromotion products),in my country every year must be calibrate.I have problem If we calibrate those flow meter i can't know how much gas using by my customer.Are you have information about device to calibrate my flow meter without dismantle my flow meter

Simon Xu
Simon Xu
05:37 Nov-15-2004
Re: Calibration Of Flow meter
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have CMF flow meter (Micromotion products),in my country every year must be calibrate.I have problem If we calibrate those flow meter i can't know how much gas using by my customer.Are you have information about device to calibrate my flow meter without dismantle my flow meter
------------ End Original Message ------------

We have developed a tracer technology recently, which can be used for the online gas meter prooving calibration. Please call 800-288-8970 or visit website www.QuestTruTec.com. Thanks.

John Franklin
John Franklin
06:21 Dec-05-2004
Re: Calibration Of Flow meter
Hi guys,

You can try the link below or contact Fisher Rosemount who own Micromotion . They probably have a calibration centre somewhere near you

Cheers

John

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I have CMF flow meter (Micromotion products),in my country every year must be calibrate.I have problem If we calibrate those flow meter i can't know how much gas using by my customer.Are you have information about device to calibrate my flow meter without dismantle my flow meter
: We have developed a tracer technology recently, which can be used for the online gas meter prooving calibration. Please call 800-288-8970 or visit website www.QuestTruTec.com. Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Ezekiel Orji Okoronkwo
Ezekiel Orji Okoronkwo
04:19 May-01-2006
Equipment for calibration Ultrasonic Flow meter
We dont have the Equipment for the Calibration of the new ultrasonic meter which we want to introduce in our oil industry.Please help us in the following area-The manufacturer of the said Equipment and how to use the To calibrate Ultrasonic Differential Meter

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window