where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Calibration Of Flow meter
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.

04:15 Jan-16-2004
ariestiawan,ronnie
Calibration Of Flow meter

I have CMF flow meter (Micromotion products),in my country every year must be calibrate.I have problem If we calibrate those flow meter i can't know how much gas using by my customer.Are you have information about device to calibrate my flow meter without dismantle my flow meter

05:37 Nov-15-2004
Simon Xu
Re: Calibration Of Flow meter ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have CMF flow meter (Micromotion products),in my country every year must be calibrate.I have problem If we calibrate those flow meter i can't know how much gas using by my customer.Are you have information about device to calibrate my flow meter without dismantle my flow meter
------------ End Original Message ------------

We have developed a tracer technology recently, which can be used for the online gas meter prooving calibration. Please call 800-288-8970 or visit website www.QuestTruTec.com. Thanks.

06:21 Dec-05-2004
John Franklin
Re: Calibration Of Flow meter Hi guys,

You can try the link below or contact Fisher Rosemount who own Micromotion . They probably have a calibration centre somewhere near you

Cheers

John

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I have CMF flow meter (Micromotion products),in my country every year must be calibrate.I have problem If we calibrate those flow meter i can't know how much gas using by my customer.Are you have information about device to calibrate my flow meter without dismantle my flow meter
: We have developed a tracer technology recently, which can be used for the online gas meter prooving calibration. Please call 800-288-8970 or visit website www.QuestTruTec.com. Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

04:19 May-01-2006
Ezekiel Orji Okoronkwo
Equipment for calibration Ultrasonic Flow meter We dont have the Equipment for the Calibration of the new ultrasonic meter which we want to introduce in our oil industry.Please help us in the following area-The manufacturer of the said Equipment and how to use the To calibrate Ultrasonic Differential Meter

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|