where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

Career Discussions
keyan
keyan
01:51 Jul-02-2004
ultrasonic guided wave

Hi,I am first coming here.
I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.

I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?

many thanks

prospero
prospero
06:30 Jul-09-2005
Re: ultrasonic guided wave
Hi, my name is prospero and I am a student of metallurgy from Colombia.

I have a work about ultrasonic guided wave (sacn system) from my class of NDT... I wolud like you can give me some information about this. becouse I cannot understand the test very well..

Thanks

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,I am first coming here.
: I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.
: I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?
: many thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Webinar: Improving Heat Exchanger Inspection Analysis

Zetec will host a webinar on automated analysis software for more effective heat exchanger inspectio
ns in power generation, oil & gas, pharmaceutical manufacturing & other applications. Register now. We will demonstrate how to reduce inefficiencies from legacy acquisition techniques so analysts can focus on identifying signals of interest, evaluating them & making confident decisions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window