where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
keyan
keyan
01:51 Jul-02-2004
ultrasonic guided wave

Hi,I am first coming here.
I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.

I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?

many thanks

prospero
prospero
06:30 Jul-09-2005
Re: ultrasonic guided wave
Hi, my name is prospero and I am a student of metallurgy from Colombia.

I have a work about ultrasonic guided wave (sacn system) from my class of NDT... I wolud like you can give me some information about this. becouse I cannot understand the test very well..

Thanks

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,I am first coming here.
: I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.
: I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?
: many thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection

In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
most commonly to locate targets (Pipes, Re-bars, Conduit, Fittings etc.) within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Measuring reinforcements is also performed for static calculations and to detect corrosion problems and damages. Cracks and voids can also be visualized. The examinations are not only restricted to concrete constructions; they can also be applied to reinforced masonry made of natural stones or bricks.
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s