where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.
Career Discussions
keyan
keyan
01:51 Jul-02-2004
ultrasonic guided wave

Hi,I am first coming here.
I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.

I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?

many thanks

prospero
prospero
06:30 Jul-09-2005
Re: ultrasonic guided wave
Hi, my name is prospero and I am a student of metallurgy from Colombia.

I have a work about ultrasonic guided wave (sacn system) from my class of NDT... I wolud like you can give me some information about this. becouse I cannot understand the test very well..

Thanks

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,I am first coming here.
: I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.
: I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?
: many thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window