where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
ultrasonic guided wave
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

01:51 Jul-02-2004
keyan
ultrasonic guided wave

Hi,I am first coming here.
I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.

I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?

many thanks

06:30 Jul-09-2005
prospero
Re: ultrasonic guided wave Hi, my name is prospero and I am a student of metallurgy from Colombia.

I have a work about ultrasonic guided wave (sacn system) from my class of NDT... I wolud like you can give me some information about this. becouse I cannot understand the test very well..

Thanks

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,I am first coming here.
: I am a univercity graduate from China. I am starting the study of NDT by ultrasonic gudied wave.I am so happy to find that how many nice people are here.
: I have little Knownledge foundmental to the study of NDT using ultrasonic guided wave. Is there anybody giving me any advice?
: many thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|