where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Dr. Satish Sharma
Dr. Satish Sharma
08:16 Feb-11-2001
Re: looking for a post doc
I have been awared Ph. D. recently and now I wish to pursue my further studies as a post doc fellow. My field of interests are
1. Nanoparticles
2. Photo acoustic studies.
3. Laser spectroscopy
I am looking forward for a post doc felloship
Thank you.

philippe combette
philippe combette
00:21 Aug-25-2000
looking for a post doc

I am preparing my Phd thesis, at the university of Montpellier in France in collaboration with Atomic Energy Agency, in the field of emulsion and ultrasonics. I have developed a new system wich characterize one of the liquid phase (density and ultrasonic velocity) which has been patented,I will finish my thesis on october. I would like to find a post doc position in ultrasonic field.
Thank you.

Satish Sharma
Satish Sharma
12:39 Oct-16-2009
Re: looking for a post doc
In Reply to philippe combette at 00:21 Aug-25-2000 (Opening).

Dear Phillippe
have you finished your Ph.D.?
Kindly send in the details of the system you have developed. We too have developed some intrumentation in this regards. Kindly refer our publications,

Satish sharma

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window