where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.
Career Discussions
Dr. Satish Sharma
Dr. Satish Sharma
08:16 Feb-11-2001
Re: looking for a post doc
I have been awared Ph. D. recently and now I wish to pursue my further studies as a post doc fellow. My field of interests are
1. Nanoparticles
2. Photo acoustic studies.
3. Laser spectroscopy
I am looking forward for a post doc felloship
Thank you.

philippe combette
philippe combette
00:21 Aug-25-2000
looking for a post doc

I am preparing my Phd thesis, at the university of Montpellier in France in collaboration with Atomic Energy Agency, in the field of emulsion and ultrasonics. I have developed a new system wich characterize one of the liquid phase (density and ultrasonic velocity) which has been patented,I will finish my thesis on october. I would like to find a post doc position in ultrasonic field.
Thank you.

Satish Sharma
Satish Sharma
12:39 Oct-16-2009
Re: looking for a post doc
In Reply to philippe combette at 00:21 Aug-25-2000 (Opening).

Dear Phillippe
have you finished your Ph.D.?
Kindly send in the details of the system you have developed. We too have developed some intrumentation in this regards. Kindly refer our publications,

Satish sharma

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window