where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

DASEL SISTEMAS
Our Phased Array equipments, based on SITAU Technology, are among the PAS highest performance in the market.
Career Discussions
Dr. Satish Sharma
Dr. Satish Sharma
08:16 Feb-11-2001
Re: looking for a post doc
I have been awared Ph. D. recently and now I wish to pursue my further studies as a post doc fellow. My field of interests are
1. Nanoparticles
2. Photo acoustic studies.
3. Laser spectroscopy
I am looking forward for a post doc felloship
Thank you.

philippe combette
philippe combette
00:21 Aug-25-2000
looking for a post doc

I am preparing my Phd thesis, at the university of Montpellier in France in collaboration with Atomic Energy Agency, in the field of emulsion and ultrasonics. I have developed a new system wich characterize one of the liquid phase (density and ultrasonic velocity) which has been patented,I will finish my thesis on october. I would like to find a post doc position in ultrasonic field.
Thank you.

Satish Sharma
Satish Sharma
12:39 Oct-16-2009
Re: looking for a post doc
In Reply to philippe combette at 00:21 Aug-25-2000 (Opening).

Dear Phillippe
have you finished your Ph.D.?
Kindly send in the details of the system you have developed. We too have developed some intrumentation in this regards. Kindly refer our publications,

Satish sharma

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window