where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Dr. Satish Sharma
Dr. Satish Sharma
08:16 Feb-11-2001
Re: looking for a post doc
I have been awared Ph. D. recently and now I wish to pursue my further studies as a post doc fellow. My field of interests are
1. Nanoparticles
2. Photo acoustic studies.
3. Laser spectroscopy
I am looking forward for a post doc felloship
Thank you.

philippe combette
philippe combette
00:21 Aug-25-2000
looking for a post doc

I am preparing my Phd thesis, at the university of Montpellier in France in collaboration with Atomic Energy Agency, in the field of emulsion and ultrasonics. I have developed a new system wich characterize one of the liquid phase (density and ultrasonic velocity) which has been patented,I will finish my thesis on october. I would like to find a post doc position in ultrasonic field.
Thank you.

Satish Sharma
Satish Sharma
12:39 Oct-16-2009
Re: looking for a post doc
In Reply to philippe combette at 00:21 Aug-25-2000 (Opening).

Dear Phillippe
have you finished your Ph.D.?
Kindly send in the details of the system you have developed. We too have developed some intrumentation in this regards. Kindly refer our publications,

Satish sharma

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

VOGT Ultrasonics awarded innovation champion

Let go of the old and try something new. VOGT convinced the jury in the 27th round of the TOP 100
innovation competition. Our team is very pleased to officially belong to the TOP 100 in Germany!
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window