where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Re: looking for a post doc
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

08:16 Feb-11-2001
Dr. Satish Sharma
Re: looking for a post doc I have been awared Ph. D. recently and now I wish to pursue my further studies as a post doc fellow. My field of interests are
1. Nanoparticles
2. Photo acoustic studies.
3. Laser spectroscopy
I am looking forward for a post doc felloship
Thank you.

00:21 Aug-25-2000
philippe combette
looking for a post doc

I am preparing my Phd thesis, at the university of Montpellier in France in collaboration with Atomic Energy Agency, in the field of emulsion and ultrasonics. I have developed a new system wich characterize one of the liquid phase (density and ultrasonic velocity) which has been patented,I will finish my thesis on october. I would like to find a post doc position in ultrasonic field.
Thank you.

12:39 Oct-16-2009
Satish Sharma
Re: looking for a post doc In Reply to philippe combette at 00:21 Aug-25-2000 (Opening).

Dear Phillippe
have you finished your Ph.D.?
Kindly send in the details of the system you have developed. We too have developed some intrumentation in this regards. Kindly refer our publications,

Satish sharma

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|