where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Postdoc position available
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

06:38 Aug-29-2000

Tadeusz Stepinski

R & D
Uppsala University,
Sweden,
Joined Nov 1998
Postdoc position available

We are research group active in the field of NDT and signal processing. We are looking for a postdoc candidate for one of our EC projects in the 5th Framework. His/her work would be concerned with development of algorithms for processing ultrasonic signals in application to nuclear reactors.

04:25 Jan-01-2001
Jia Tianxu
Re: Postdoc position available Dear Prof.
My name is Jia Tianxu. I got my Ph.D Degree in the Dec. of 1996 from Xi¡¯an Jiaotong University, PR China. Now I am working in Zhongxing Telecom, Shenzheng city, PRC. I¡¯m writing to you about the possibility of postdoctoral position in your research group.
I have very strong research background in signal processing, image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence and communication technology.
If your have a postdoctoral position and you think that I might suite for that position, please send me an e-mail and inform me how to apply for it. If you think I am more suited to other position, please recommend me for that.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Happy New Years
Sincerely yours,
Jia Tianxu

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|