where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Job's Qualification of 3rd Inspector
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Mammon Technologies LLP
1-Stop Shop for all your NDT Needs. Radiography, GPR, Thermography and acoustic devices. We sell worldwide. We train worldwide. We support worldwide.

02:33 Aug-17-2004
Junjira
Job's Qualification of 3rd Inspector

I am searching for the Inspector 's qualification to be performed the 3rd inspction for OCTG-Tubular, W/H&XT and downhole equiupment.
Could you help to provide any infomation for me??
Thanks and Best regards,
JT

04:53 Aug-17-2004

Nat

Engineering, Chief Examiner -NDT Manager
SGS EGYPT,
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2002
Re: Job's Qualification of 3rd Inspector ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am searching for the Inspector 's qualification to be performed the 3rd inspction for OCTG-Tubular, W/H&XT and downhole equiupment.
: Could you help to provide any infomation for me??
: Thanks and Best regards,
: JT
------------ End Original Message ------------
API standard states that Inspection personnel shall be qualified and certified as per the written practice of the company , Most of the companies are following ASNT ‘s Recommended practice ,SNT-TC-1A to qualify and certify their inspection personnel.

Certifications from Organization like IPIA( international pipe inspectors association ) and T.H Hill are also recognized.

The third party inspector should be ideally should have at least Level II in UT, MT,PT,VT and ET Experience and certifications obtained in OCTG sector

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|