where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions >
Level three from the very beginning,step by step
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.

04:35 Sep-24-2004

Arturs Barons

Engineering
Latvia,
Joined Sep 2004
Level three from the very beginning,step by step

Hi everybody!
Our company is currently planning to build MRO-center, and we need NDT engineer and technicians, but we want to prepare them ourselves( i mean not to contract somebody already experienced).Could you please help us:what is whole procedure to get level 3 license in 4-5 basic methods and how much time it takes ( i'm planned to take this place, i have bachelor's degree of Riga Aviaton University,Aircraft Maintenance Faculty)? Same question about level 2 technician.
Thank You!

00:16 Jan-20-2005
Marc
Re: Level three from the very beginning,step by step Check NAS410...this gives training and experience requirements for level I, II and III personel that work in Aerospace Industry and is accepted by all major OEM's. But you need a experienced person to train and certify your people....

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|