where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Arturs Barons
Engineering
Latvia, Joined Sep 2004, 1

Arturs Barons

Engineering
Latvia,
Joined Sep 2004
04:35 Sep-24-2004
Level three from the very beginning,step by step

Hi everybody!
Our company is currently planning to build MRO-center, and we need NDT engineer and technicians, but we want to prepare them ourselves( i mean not to contract somebody already experienced).Could you please help us:what is whole procedure to get level 3 license in 4-5 basic methods and how much time it takes ( i'm planned to take this place, i have bachelor's degree of Riga Aviaton University,Aircraft Maintenance Faculty)? Same question about level 2 technician.
Thank You!

Marc
Marc
00:16 Jan-20-2005
Re: Level three from the very beginning,step by step
Check NAS410...this gives training and experience requirements for level I, II and III personel that work in Aerospace Industry and is accepted by all major OEM's. But you need a experienced person to train and certify your people....

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window