where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
cesar
cesar
02:26 Jan-21-2005
100 khz

I'm looking for 100 khz transducers, or a frecuency near that, Does anybody knows a company in the U.S. where I can get it??

thanks in advanced.

Mark Carlos
Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems, USA, Joined Mar 2002, 4

Mark Carlos

Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Mar 2002
05:52 Jan-21-2005
Re: 100 khz
You can contact Physical Acoustics Corporation who does sell an AE Sensor called an R6 which operates at 100 kHz. For more information contact their website at www.pacndt.com.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'm looking for 100 khz transducers, or a frecuency near that, Does anybody knows a company in the U.S. where I can get it??
: thanks in advanced.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Ethan
Ethan
09:06 Jan-21-2005
Re: 100 khz
Hello,

For what application? Most of the larger transducer manufacturing companies (GE-Krautkramer, Panametrics, and as Mark mentioned of course, physical Acoustics)will have two versions of 100 KHz, one designed for pulse echo work, or a pair for through transmission

If you are looking for such a device for maybe high power non NDT applications, there are Branson and Massa. Both have applications for power levels such as Ultrasonic welding, SONAR, ultrasonic cleaning baths etc...

I may miss some, but you can search on www.thomasregister.com, it is an excellent resource
Best of Luck.

Ethan

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window