where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
cesar
cesar
02:26 Jan-21-2005
100 khz

I'm looking for 100 khz transducers, or a frecuency near that, Does anybody knows a company in the U.S. where I can get it??

thanks in advanced.

Mark Carlos
Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems, USA, Joined Mar 2002, 4

Mark Carlos

Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Mar 2002
05:52 Jan-21-2005
Re: 100 khz
You can contact Physical Acoustics Corporation who does sell an AE Sensor called an R6 which operates at 100 kHz. For more information contact their website at www.pacndt.com.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'm looking for 100 khz transducers, or a frecuency near that, Does anybody knows a company in the U.S. where I can get it??
: thanks in advanced.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Ethan
Ethan
09:06 Jan-21-2005
Re: 100 khz
Hello,

For what application? Most of the larger transducer manufacturing companies (GE-Krautkramer, Panametrics, and as Mark mentioned of course, physical Acoustics)will have two versions of 100 KHz, one designed for pulse echo work, or a pair for through transmission

If you are looking for such a device for maybe high power non NDT applications, there are Branson and Massa. Both have applications for power levels such as Ultrasonic welding, SONAR, ultrasonic cleaning baths etc...

I may miss some, but you can search on www.thomasregister.com, it is an excellent resource
Best of Luck.

Ethan

Product Spotlight

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

NozzleScan: Radial nozzle scanner with probe skew

NozzleScan is a versatile manual scanning solution developed for the inspection of nozzle welds in
both set-through and set-on configurations. Available in both two-axis and three-axis instrument configurations and adaptable to cover a wide range of 90-degree nozzle sizes, from 3" upwards, on ferritic and austenitic materials.The transducer skew axis can also be adjusted, encoded and locked.
>

Spot weld inspection with Phased Array – PHAsis.one

The first PAUT spot weld inspection device offering a physical resolution of the spot weld diamete
r better than 0.35mm. Precise: more than 700 real UT measurements per spot weld. Easy to go: minimal training required due to the user friendly inspection software. Be sure: safe evaluation due to the imaging result display and automated creation of an evaluation proposal for the spot weld quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s